ADVERTISEMENT

Should Football players wear pigtails?

Seriously?!?! I’m not sure why it even matters... I would have never been able to tell had he not been DQ’d for that hit and took his helmet off... I’m not too sure but I don’t think the hair style affects how good you are 🤷🏻‍♂️.... things like this is exactly why our society is where it’s at... worry about you and how you wear your hair other wise it shouldn’t effect you or bother you...

Last edited:
Mitchell ftom Texas was sporting them today... the feminization of sports I guess. Trying for Title 9 status?
yes, because all of the greatest warriors in history had weekly haircuts, or shaved heads...you know what ancient societies would do to a shamed warrior to emasculate them? Shave their head. Wonder why the U.S military used to do it? Hair is a symbol of strength and vitality...long healthy hair has universally been viewed as a very masculine thing.

Lots of warriors had long hair throughout history, including the Mongols who had their hair long AND tied into two braids. This was a male dominated society.

Every "masculine" man from the Pacific to the Atlantic FEARED those feminine girly men!

The Mongols conquered NINE MILLION!!! sq miles....No one culture will probably ever copy that. And this is just one example of cultures where the men had long braided hair. I could go on about Native Americans, Chinese, Japanese, Europeans...

So much for having long braided hair being feminine.

Reactions: Clemke32
yes, because all of the greatest warriors in history had weekly haircuts, or shaved heads...you know what ancient societies would do to a shamed warrior to emasculate them? Shave their head. Wonder why the U.S military used to do it? Hair is a symbol of strength and vitality...long healthy hair has universally been viewed as a very masculine thing.

Amen. I’m glad I started taking Finasteride several years ago. A lot my friends had to shave their heads due to male pattern baldness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT