ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired from SEC Network

They do some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. Been great comedy for years. Fortunately for them they truly are in a position to make fun of EVERYONE

Reactions: timnsun and studed
I remember in year 2 of Riley being 7-0, #7 in the country playing at #11 Wisconsin on the road in OT. We then lost 18 of our next 24 games.

Arkansas plays A&M in Dallas, then @ Georgia, @ Ole Miss, vs Auburn, get a cupcake, then get Miss State, @ LSU, @ Bama before closing with Mizzou. I’ll be shocked if the Hogs cross 6 wins this year, or next year for that matter.

This video is basically what my work life has been like for the past several years when the topic of college football comes up. A majority of the people I work with are either Iowa State or Iowa fans and they’ve had a blast laughing a our dumpster fire.

What is really interesting is they haven’t said much at all to me or the other Nebraska fans this year… I suppose that could mean we've moved so far into irrelevance that Nebraska is not even worth the time to make fun of anymore.

This video is basically what my work life has been like for the past several years when the topic of college football comes up. A majority of the people I work with are either Iowa State or Iowa fans and they’ve had a blast laughing a our dumpster fire.

What is really interesting is they haven’t said much at all to me or the other Nebraska fans this year… I suppose that could mean we've moved so far into irrelevance that Nebraska is not even worth the time to make fun of anymore.
That sounds horrible. I’ll offer another theory, maybe they realized beating and cheering against crappy Nebraska teams doesn’t mean much when their own teams don’t have a conference championship to show for it.

This is funny. Interesting that Arkansas OL HC guy hired a real competent staff.
- Barry Odom DC (Former HC Missouri)
- Kendal Briles OC (Art Briles son, former OC Florida State, Baylor)
-Scott Fountain Special Teams Coach and Assistant Head Coach (Yes, the Arkansas HC places high value on ST and names Fountain his #2 guy) came from Georgia and was Georgia's ST coach.

Yeah, plenty of I don't want to talk about it among rival fans I know.

ADVERTISEMENT