ADVERTISEMENT

Sevion

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. i'm vaccinated. i'm not worried about myself. i would like to prevent anyone else from ever having covid. thats why i got vaccinated.
You can prevent that from happening by staying inside. What if those who are worried about getting covid go and get vaccinated. How'd that be?

Reactions: SomedayHusker
no. i'm vaccinated. i'm not worried about myself. i would like to prevent anyone else from ever having covid. thats why i got vaccinated.
In the immortal words of Marshall Mathers, here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.....

There are plenty of vaccinations available and ready for anyone 16 and older to get one if they want one. You can walk up to some of these places without an appointment, they have them available in the middle of inner cities, in the suburbs, at clinics, at CVS and Walgreens.

If someone make the conscious decision to not get themselves vaccinated, that is on them. If they are willing to risk getting the virus by not getting vaccinated, then why do you worry about them? You remind me of some of the 5th graders I deal with every day. You are so worried about what everyone else is doing. They aren't your problem, worry about you and yours. If the vaccines were only available to rich people or were somehow limited then I could see your point. But that just isn't the case.

actually they now say if you are in a group of vaccinated individuals masks are not necessary. you need to update your jokes
Oh sure and risk killing someone? Not sure why you're willing to risk someone else's life?

Reactions: Lincoln100
quarantine if close proximity to positive or positive.
there is no reason to stay inside if everyone is vaccinated. plus i would rather you be able to get out of the basement of your mom's house so i would rather get vaccinated and help you.
Thanks for clearing that up. Basically rigorous is meaning normal.

You getting vaccinated will help me get out of my mom's basement? How does that work?

If he's everything he was supposed to be coming out of HS, he should be the starter this year. Supposed to be crazy versatile and really talented, plus ideal size. If he's a soft-tissue-injury-prone guy, get used to seeing him in street clothes. Bad hamstrings are a freaking disaster, right when you think you can go again you tweak it again and restart that 4 week clock.

It's straight up bonkers to me if they don't require their team to get vaccinated with how much time some really valuable players missed due to COVID last year. I can't imagine the NCAA drops the rules/requirements around not being allowed to play if you catch it, it's pretty much a guarantee that you have multiple players not available for weeks at a time this fall.

The mental hurdle of knowing when you can go 100% all the time is the biggest issue with these lingering hamstring tears. You will think you're healed up and then go balls to the wall only to end up limping around again. Took almost a year for mine to clear up completely where I could operate freely. Can't wait to see what Sevion has to offer.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
So he'll be in the portal soon?
Based on
the FDA did approve it. just because they approved it through a different process does not mean they did not approve it. how do you think they are on the market if they weren't approved?
Technically approved for emergency use, not normal complete testing and approval process. However, I'm not sure how this study process differs from normal complete study process.

In the immortal words of Marshall Mathers, here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.....

There are plenty of vaccinations available and ready for anyone 16 and older to get one if they want one. You can walk up to some of these places without an appointment, they have them available in the middle of inner cities, in the suburbs, at clinics, at CVS and Walgreens.

If someone make the conscious decision to not get themselves vaccinated, that is on them. If they are willing to risk getting the virus by not getting vaccinated, then why do you worry about them? You remind me of some of the 5th graders I deal with every day. You are so worried about what everyone else is doing. They aren't your problem, worry about you and yours. If the vaccines were only available to rich people or were somehow limited then I could see your point. But that just isn't the case.
If the virus would magically stay in the body of any idiot who chooses to skip the vaccine then it wouldn't be an issue. But that's not how any of this works.

There's no way you're not aware some people are immune compromised and/or unable to receive vaccines for valid medical reasons that an actual team of doctors has diagnosed them with. Chemo and radiation treatments are just one example. "F*** you, shoulda thought of that before you caught cancer, stay home" is exactly what Jesus said in...oh I'm rusty here, was it Luke or Matthew?

People who have had organ transplants are another example. Failing that perhaps you have heard of babies. Not everyone who would want a vaccine can have it, and not everyone who has had it has a healthy and strong immune system.

The University of Nebraska already requires the MMR vaccine and has for a long time, it would be wise of them to require this one as well. If I was a coach there is NO. FREAKING. WAY. I'm risking my career by potentially having star players out for weeks with a virus that there's a safe and effective vaccine for.

In order of things i worry about this is not very high on the list. but it is concerning that people dont understand the benefit of vaccinations to our overall population health and instead fixate on misinformation or individual rights. the people calling others "sheep" are the ones "scared" of getting vaccinated. #irony

Reactions: TheBeav815
If the virus would magically stay in the body of any idiot who chooses to skip the vaccine then it wouldn't be an issue. But that's not how any of this works.

There's no way you're not aware some people are immune compromised and/or unable to receive vaccines for valid medical reasons that an actual team of doctors has diagnosed them with. Chemo and radiation treatments are just one example. "F*** you, shoulda thought of that before you caught cancer, stay home" is exactly what Jesus said in...oh I'm rusty here, was it Luke or Matthew?

People who have had organ transplants are another example. Failing that perhaps you have heard of babies. Not everyone who would want a vaccine can have it, and not everyone who has had it has a healthy and strong immune system.

The University of Nebraska already requires the MMR vaccine and has for a long time, it would be wise of them to require this one as well. If I was a coach there is NO. FREAKING. WAY. I'm risking my career by potentially having star players out for weeks with a virus that there's a safe and effective vaccine for.
Those predisposed should take extra caution.

Those unable to take the vaccine should use extra caution.

I shouldn’t have to stop driving a car because a blind guy can’t see to drive or stop drinking because another human is susceptible to alcoholism.

again take care of yourself how you see fit. Not how everyone else says you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT