ADVERTISEMENT

Sevion

Check out the other pic on the lake with Nash. He's a lot bigger than I thought he was. Let's see what he can do on the field...

Reactions: huskerssalts
Look at me!!!! Am I right? I mean, if we're gonna call'em out for their tweets when they are getting recruited and posting things on social media just to get likes, we need to be consistent. ha ha ha ha

Reactions: TheBeav815
Only you, Tuco Salamanca finds away to knock the young man and this tweet. Lol ;)

But here’s the other tweet with Nash Hutmacher in it. Sevion definitely has the size for year 1, now let’s see if he can get the plays and the mental part of the game down fast enough to see the field this year. GBR

Last edited:
Only you, Tuco Salamanca finds away to knock the young man and this tweet. Lol ;)

But here’s the other tweet with Nash Hutmacher in it. Sevion definitely has the size for year 1, now let’s see if he can get the plays and the mental part of the game down fast enough to see the field this year. GBR

Others were thinking it. I just have the nads to put it in print.

Reactions: jflores

looks the part for sure.

Holla

Reactions: huskerssalts
that he does, he looks every bit of 200 pounds (if not 205ish range), I don’t think he’s planning on redshirting.

that he does, he looks every bit of 200 pounds (if not 205ish range), I don’t think he’s planning on redshirting.

I agree. Im extremely high on Scott myself. I figured he would be the guy early while Morrison" hit the pile" for an off season. But man those pics look like he could play right now.

I cant wait to see it play out.

Holla

I agree. Im extremely high on Scott myself. I figured he would be the guy early while Morrison" hit the pile" for an off season. But man those pics look like he could play right now.

I cant wait to see it play out.

Holla

same here, I think Scott will do good himself and he will be the perfect compliment to Sevion but Sevion Morrison is the one I think has the potential to be an all conference type RB (not saying he will he for sure, I just feel he has the talent to be one). Dude has the “IT” to him.

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT