ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at Creighton - who ya got?

schuele

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Apr 17, 2005
Pirates getting a lot of points, considering there's no home crowd to speak of. I'm a Jays fan, but I think they'll struggle with this matchup.

I can't believe they're ranked 7th. Sure haven't played like a top 2 seed.
Yeah I think they’re top 20ish, but too weak on the boards and leave too many points at the FT line to be ranked that high.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Long time between now and selection Sunday...I suspect the Jays will not be #7 by then. But i'm rootin for em and just turned this on. Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: schuele
Damn....Creighton gonna leave a pair of marks on Seton Hall's backs from running over em if something doesn't change fast.

8-2 and 1 conference loss. To me the fact that they can grind out wins will serve them well. The fact that they can win games in 60s is encouraging. They are turnover prone and aren’t a great rebounding team but they are good
I can't believe they're ranked 7th. Sure haven't played like a top 2 seed.

This dude from the Hall flopping all over the place. Ref is just laughing at him.

Goober or Later, or whatever his new screen name is, must be in total meltdown at this point.

Damn refs!!!

Look Creighton isn't that good. I mean some of their shots hit the rim before they go in. Once Ryan Sears and Ben Walker leave they will fall apart

Funny story involving Ryan Sears. I went to a different MVC school. Sears was guarding our PG full court and just riding him all the way up the court in what should have been an obvious foul. Our PA guy left his mic on. "God-Damn" the whole arena heard.

I’m no Creighton fan, but they’re very good in a tough, physical conference.

Any team finishing top 4 in the big East deserves to be taken seriously come March

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT