ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously?

Oct 13, 2013
Saskatoon Canada
Im labled one of the more pessimistic on this board, but really? Wisconson isnt that frickin good. They scored 17 against "mighty" iowa. Nu should win by 7, no excuses. Nu owns the second half, dont care. Say what you want about sloppy line play trends and questionable playcall trends. The most consistent trend all year is how we own the second half, expecially the 4th!!! F wisconson, they are not better that us, not by a longshot. I said pump the brakes, but now im saying, "do some of you even watch football?"

I think it's pretty clear at this point that nobody (OK, maybe Alabama) is unbeatable. We'll be underdogs in both our next 2 games but both of those teams have been proven beatable.
It also proves winning a night game on the road in a hostile environment can be pretty tough.

Reactions: jaftr
Im labled one of the more pessimistic on this board, but really? Wisconson isnt that frickin good. They scored 17 against "mighty" iowa. Nu should win by 7, no excuses. Nu owns the second half, dont care. Say what you want about sloppy line play trends and questionable playcall trends. The most consistent trend all year is how we own the second half, expecially the 4th!!! F wisconson, they are not better that us, not by a longshot. I said pump the brakes, but now im saying, "do some of you even watch football?"
Beating whiskey will be no small accomplishment especially considering how they can harass a qb. Tommy needs to make good decisions to win this one.
I'm not saying we can't.

Reactions: newAD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT