ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously admins? My thread about moved threads got cancelled?

mkbrkloster

Senior
Jan 27, 2005
I feel like I'm in Husker Online jail. First, 2 popular threads get moved to the premium board (not locked, moved).

So I post a new thread asking some questions about why, and trying to understandthe new policy. Several hours later, that post is nowhere to be found, erased from my post history.

Is this how it's going to be? New policy to drive people to the pay boards? The free board drums up good, engaging content, then you put it behind a pay wall, where those responsible for it can't continue the discussion?

This thread will be canceled in 3, 2, 1...

Just think of it as a compliment. They're not creative enough to start interesting threads. Jesus, look at the articles they put out. The content could be written by a 12-year old. There are always errors and grammatical snafus.

Reactions: datdathusker
I feel like I'm in Husker Online jail. First, 2 popular threads get moved to the premium board (not locked, moved).

So I post a new thread asking some questions about why, and trying to understandthe new policy. Several hours later, that post is nowhere to be found, erased from my post history.

Is this how it's going to be? New policy to drive people to the pay boards? The free board drums up good, engaging content, then you put it behind a pay wall, where those responsible for it can't continue the discussion?

This thread will be canceled in 3, 2, 1...
The boss has decided after some deliberation to allow political threads and posts here as long as civility can be practiced. So have it, he calls the shots.

The best part about huskeronline is the red sea scrolls.i.e other husker fans.. Unfortunately to access it you have to pay to read articles written by 4th or 5 th grade journalists

The boss has decided after some deliberation to allow political threads and posts here as long as civility can be practiced. So have it, he calls the shots.
So, why sir, are threads getting move to the premium board? Is that a new practice? I never noticed that before.

Reactions: mkbrkloster
True and throw in the fifty reported posts I get from this board weekly and we have fun times ahead.

I didn't realize people report posts here. Quite lame.

Don't be nerds people.

BreakableColorlessCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

I didn't realize people report posts here. Quite lame.

Don't be nerds people.

BreakableColorlessCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif
Oh you naive flower. The mods even allow proven trolls who are clear fans of other teams to stir the pot and then ban people based on the trolls reports. It's cute.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaemekon
ADVERTISEMENT