ADVERTISEMENT

Sensitivity training...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Hello, I am here today to offer sensitivity training to all the people who are too sensitive to deal with opposing beliefs, or "mean" words.

Part 1, opposing beliefs.

Most people in life only agree with you, to stay civil. Most people are incapable of navigating an argument, and therefore they will just agree with anything you say just to keep things "civil"/basic/nonconfrontational.

What does this mean? It means that most people you encounter day to day are just lying to your face. They pretend to agree with you, and they pretend to care about what you are talking about (especially if you are in a position of power). But the truth is, most people are just too afraid to deal with confrontation, so they wait until they are at home, and then talk shit about you without you knowing.

Message boards allow for people to "ignore" those they disagree with. Which is just more cowardice. Too many sensitive boys. Also, it provides a way for people to narc you out "anonymously", because typically they are too fearful to confront you themselves.

What did we learn? That most humans are lying cowards. They don't care about you, they don't care about your experiences, they are just waiting for their turn to talk, or their opportunity to leave.

Part 2, mean words.

When dealing with people in real life or on a message board. You might encounter "mean" or insensitive words. The best way to deal with these, is to have your own set of phrases, razzings, or comebacks. Do some research into the topic that you disagree with, and then use their information against them (whoever you disagree with, or those who offend you).

What does this mean? It means you will have the mental fortitude to deal with people who try to shut you down with a specific phrase or data point. You will have already researched the topic, and will probably have a better understanding than the person who tries to "shout" you down.

Once you have the confidence to fire back, you are invincible. Nothing anyone says should be able to hurt you, because you will have the ammunition to fire right back. Don't be afraid to say some real fvcked up shit. This typically sends your opposition into a state of confusion, and once they are confused, you can truly exert your "information"/power on them. They won't have a comeback once they are adequately confused, you can just mind fvck them to no end.

What did we learn? We learned that most humans are incapable of dealing with fvckery. Most humans take things too literally, and are unable to comprehend nuance or jokes. So just do you, say what you want, believe what you want. Don't allow other people to shame you. Once you are without shame, you are untouchable.

Conclusion.

The ignore function, reporting people, and backing down, are not ways that real men should deal with topics they don't agree with.

If this gets deleted, well, we then know who can't take opposition. If you are thinking about deleting this, just know that I think you are a coward.

HollowDizzyBluebottle-size_restricted.gif

Hello, I am here today to offer sensitivity training to all the people who are too sensitive to deal with opposing beliefs, or "mean" words.

Part 1, opposing beliefs.

Most people in life only agree with you, to stay civil. Most people are incapable of navigating an argument, and therefore they will just agree with anything you say just to keep things "civil"/basic/nonconfrontational.

What does this mean? It means that most people you encounter day to day are just lying to your face. They pretend to agree with you, and they pretend to care about what you are talking about (especially if you are in a position of power). But the truth is, most people are just too afraid to deal with confrontation, so they wait until they are at home, and then talk shit about you without you knowing.

Message boards allow for people to "ignore" those they disagree with. Which is just more cowardice. Too many sensitive boys. Also, it provides a way for people to narc you out "anonymously", because typically they are too fearful to confront you themselves.

What did we learn? That most humans are lying cowards. They don't care about you, they don't care about your experiences, they are just waiting for their turn to talk, or their opportunity to leave.

Part 2, mean words.

When dealing with people in real life or on a message board. You might encounter "mean" or insensitive words. The best way to deal with these, is to have your own set of phrases, razzings, or comebacks. Do some research into the topic that you disagree with, and then use their information against them (whoever you disagree with, or those who offend you).

What does this mean? It means you will have the mental fortitude to deal with people who try to shut you down with a specific phrase or data point. You will have already researched the topic, and will probably have a better understanding than the person who tries to "shout" you down.

Once you have the confidence to fire back, you are invincible. Nothing anyone says should be able to hurt you, because you will have the ammunition to fire right back. Don't be afraid to say some real fvcked up shit. This typically sends your opposition into a state of confusion, and once they are confused, you can truly exert your "information"/power on them. They won't have a comeback once they are adequately confused, you can just mind fvck them to no end.

What did we learn? We learned that most humans are incapable of dealing with fvckery. Most humans take things to literally, and are unable to comprehend nuance or jokes. So just do you, say what you want, believe what you want. Don't allow other people to shame you. Once you are without shame, you are untouchable.

Conclusion.

The ignore function, reporting people, and backing down, are not ways that real men should deal with topics they don't agree with. How about you pussies grow a pair, and quit hiding in the shadows like rats. Don't be a nerd!

If this gets deleted, well, we then know who can't take opposition. If you are thinking about deleting this, just know that I think you are a coward.

HollowDizzyBluebottle-size_restricted.gif
I disagree

There were definitely some "patriots" in their feelings in early January. People deal with adversity in a myriad of ways.

Everyone involved in that should get 20 years and serve their full term, and I've yet to meet a single person who supports what they did....and the score is still 756-1, why are we still only focusing on the 1?

Because the 1 was stoked by the President and will go down in the history books as one of the darkest days in recent history.

Good opportunity to point out an example of sensitivity.

People who are super in to politics have a propensity to become hyper sensitive over nonsensical garbage. The media loves to play on this sensitivity and hype whatever position draws the most ire from the hyper sensitive. The hyper sensitive are more likely to engage multiple times due to a lack of self worth. They find their value externally, and that leads to hyper sensitivity.

Those who follow the "capital attack" story, I find are hyper sensitive nerds who lack self value. I feel bad for those kind of people. Which is why I offer sensitivity training.

Good opportunity to point out an example of sensitivity.

People who are super in to politics have a propensity to become hyper sensitive over nonsensical garbage. The media loves to play on this sensitivity and hype whatever position draws the most ire from the hyper sensitive. The hyper sensitive are more likely to engage multiple times due to a lack of self worth. They find their value externally, and that leads to hyper sensitivity.

Those who follow the "capital attack" story, I find are hyper sensitive nerds who lack self value. I feel bad for those kind of people. Which is why I offer sensitivity training.
You just told on yourself

Just when you think this message board couldn’t get any weirder, it does. Laughing

Thank Taco, his thread that got moved brought it here. Or should we thank the mods who moved his thread?

693ba45a-034a-484e-b281-f31b3486f589_text.gif

Part 3:

Any person's opinion on a given topic represents 1 opinion of about 7.6 billion give or take.

Having access to a keyboard and a web connection does not make it more important than 1/7600000000. Even if you have always been told your opinion is super important.

Part 3:

Any person's opinion on a given topic represents 1 opinion of about 7.6 billion give or take.

Having access to a keyboard and a web connection does not make it more important than 1/7600000000. Even if you have always been told your opinion is super important.

Old Hildog. Her hubby would rather play hide the cigar with a fat broad than sleep with her. Or take 20 trips to Pedo Island with Epstein. Why she took him out.

The bait was taken. Devolution has begun, it was fun everyone.

Maybe, I'll see y'all on tOS.

Part 3:

Opinions should never matter. Facts should.
We've waged war on drugs and lost
We've waged war on poverty and lost (it's the same now as when we implemented the "great society" programs. Literally every penny spent on welfare has done nothing to reduce poverty)
We've waged war on terrorism and lost
We've waged war on government corruption and lost

On the bright side we've waged war on history, facts, logic, objective truth and science and we've won all those wars.

So we lost 4 wars and won 5 wars. Net gain of 1 win. The Utopia we're living in is fricken awesome. Long live our Vichy government.

Because the 1 was stoked by the President and will go down in the history books as one of the darkest days in recent history.

Many a Dem politicians condoned hundreds of riots from 2016-2020, even going so far as to bail out some of the perps. People were killed, some communities still haven't got it all cleaned up yet. Business's were forever lost. You guys don't like to talk about it because you guys own it 1000%, it's way easier to point to the one you can pin on the right and just pretend all your carnage didn't really happen, because of that one.

Everyone involved in that should get 20 years and serve their full term, and I've yet to meet a single person who supports what they did....and the score is still 756-1, why are we still only focusing on the 1?
Because they know whats coming in 22 and even better in 24 thats why!!!

Because they know whats coming in 22 and even better in 24 thats why!!!
Hopefully, but their platform was mostly Trump bad and Covid will go away. Now you have a bunch of illegals at the border, cost of goods is increasing weekly and Joe is showing to be somewhat less lucid than than he was during the election cycle. So now that Covid is here to stay coupled with all of the other things that don't look all that promising, they only thing left is to hang on to Trump hate.

Opinions should never matter. Facts should.
We've waged war on drugs and lost
We've waged war on poverty and lost (it's the same now as when we implemented the "great society" programs. Literally every penny spent on welfare has done nothing to reduce poverty)
We've waged war on terrorism and lost
We've waged war on government corruption and lost

On the bright side we've waged war on history, facts, logic, objective truth and science and we've won all those wars.

So we lost 4 wars and won 5 wars. Net gain of 1 win. The Utopia we're living in is fricken awesome. Long live our Vichy government.
How did we lose the war on terrorism.

People dont even worry about that anymore...lol

How did we lose the war on terrorism.

People dont even worry about that anymore...lol
People don't worry about Viet Nam either but I wouldn't call that a win.

Terrorist are marathoners not sprinters, they wait for you to put your guard down and then they strike. Typically multiple years between major terrorist attacks. Personally, I still worry about terrorism.

Reactions: baseball31ne
People don't worry about Viet Nam either but I wouldn't call that a win.

Terrorist are marathoners not sprinters, they wait for you to put your guard down and then they strike. Typically multiple years between major terrorist attacks. Personally, I still worry about terrorism.

As long as they aren't blowing sht up over here..lol

ADVERTISEMENT