ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Bowl - Trey Palmer

With a better pass protecting line.. He & CT would have lit up the B10.. the last interview Trey gave, his last words to us all was “Casey Thompson”. He unlike some others he realize how valuable CT was & still is. However Nebraska may have won more games this past year & Frost may still be with us as the coach!!!🤔🤔🤔.

Last edited:
That's awesome! The one knock is his drops. Gotta clean that up because it was a real thing. Not sure he loves anything other than going deep (TWSS).

I didn't know you could take a man's soul with a go route.

Top Reasons to Buy In:

• Vertical receiving skill set is highly effective
  • Game-changing speed
  • Special teams resume is well established
  • Developmental upside is present thanks to burst and speed
Top Reasons For Concern:

• Is not an overly physical player. How will he acclimate to tighter windows and coverage?
  • Has not illustrated a fully comprehensive route tree
  • Took majority of snaps and logged majority of wins in the slot
  • Scheme-specific fit; not sure how well he currently projects to timing-based offenses
Ideal Role: Slot receiver

Scheme Fit: Vertical passing attack

Prospect Comparison: Markus Wheaton (2013 NFL Draft)

TDN Consensus Grade:74.00/100 (Fourth-Round Value)

https://thedraftnetwork.com/sr-prospect/trey-palmer-98b97a2e-a1c1-4d2d-bdd9-a3d4e4925b66/

Reactions: zamzman
Top Reasons to Buy In:

• Vertical receiving skill set is highly effective
  • Game-changing speed
  • Special teams resume is well established
  • Developmental upside is present thanks to burst and speed
Top Reasons For Concern:

• Is not an overly physical player. How will he acclimate to tighter windows and coverage?
  • Has not illustrated a fully comprehensive route tree
  • Took majority of snaps and logged majority of wins in the slot
  • Scheme-specific fit; not sure how well he currently projects to timing-based offenses
Ideal Role: Slot receiver

Scheme Fit: Vertical passing attack

Prospect Comparison: Markus Wheaton (2013 NFL Draft)

TDN Consensus Grade:74.00/100 (Fourth-Round Value)

https://thedraftnetwork.com/sr-prospect/trey-palmer-98b97a2e-a1c1-4d2d-bdd9-a3d4e4925b66/
What did they say about Jefferson in their pre-draft evaluations? Analysis is designed to pick guys apart but all it takes is one GM to say I want that guy in the second round. I think the 4th is the lowest he goes but so much depends on how many WRs get picked. Guys like Jefferson make it a lot more likely that a guy like Palmer gets grafted over giving a veteran FA a big contract.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Analysis is designed to pick guys apart but all it takes is one GM to say I want that guy in the second round.
I’m glad he was able to make some plays down there. I still see him as a 4th or 5th rounder. But if he tests well, you’re exactly right. It only takes one team to take a chance on him.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT