ADVERTISEMENT

Sellouot Streak....

donahues17

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 5, 2005
I feel it ends this year. I have already seen a great deal of poeple selling their season tickets on social media. Yes people will still buy them but those are poeple that would normally be buying the extra tickets that are available. But who will buy those now? I try going to a game every year. Best par is if I want to go to the Fordham game next weekend, I should be able to get tickets on Friday for about $20 each.

I feel it ends this year. I have already seen a great deal of poeple selling their season tickets on social media. Yes people will still buy them but those are poeple that would normally be buying the extra tickets that are available. But who will buy those now? I try going to a game every year. Best par is if I want to go to the Fordham game next weekend, I should be able to get tickets on Friday for about $20 each.
The sooner it ends, the better, just one more thing the program needs to help it rise from the ashes someday.

My hunch is the sellout streak ends this week. They should never have scheduled Fordham. What a ****ing joke and shows how much the money angle rules the day. Moos put money ahead of all else in scheduling this game. I got my doctorate at Fordham. They give tickets to Fordham home games away for free in the student union. Their stadium holds 15,000? Good grief. Now we lose to Illinois because Frost can’t coach. No way we sell out for Fordham. And if we do, it is fake

This is on apathy not non con schedule, people saving money, people not working. Too much money for games. Luke warm hiring of Scot now shows up. All above, bad formula.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Since so far frost has been a bust he needs to step up use some of his 5 million and buy the rest of the tickets and give them to high school football teams
So they can watch poor football and learn from mistakes? They say never teach something the way you dont want it done, teach it the way you want it completed.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
It feels like it's been a sham already. This just seals the deal, as it should.
I agree. If Nebraska had a 5-10 year stint of mediocre football, then recovered, it would be much more believable. This topic circulated around the work email this morning and it was amazing how many think it’s a sham - Nebraska fans and non fans.

The athletic department is essentially assuming the entire fan base is of extremely low intellect if they try passing off the “sell out” streak as anything but over after this weekend.

fans should be insulted that they expected them to go along with the charade for as long as the con has been currently running

Bad part about all of this is that it will affect the players more than anything. I dont think there is one person who thinks these guys dont bust their asses during practice and games. They do whats asked of them by the coaching staff. The problem is what this makeshift coaching staff is teaching them.

Bad part about all of this is that it will affect the players more than anything. I dont think there is one person who thinks these guys dont bust their asses during practice and games. They do whats asked of them by the coaching staff. The problem is what this makeshift coaching staff is teaching them.
Like dancing in practice is celebrated by this staff?

This is not really that bad of a game, in the past this would be the game that a lot of people that normally could not get tickets to would get to attend and take their kids or their Dad, something like that.

Heck even if Frost had 5 wins, 6 wins and say 5-3 last year, with beating Illinois last week, this game sells out with ease.

But now when you have a super lame team with a coach that is clearly going to be gone at the end of the year, well, now this game is lame. Which I get and I totally understand.

Chipotle burrito with guac is a much better deal.

Speaking of cheap tickets and empty stadiums. I got free tickets to the Mizzou/Texas game in 05. The stadium was more than half empty, just walked down and sat in the first row to watch Vince Young and Brad Smith.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT