ADVERTISEMENT

Sell out the Spring game.

30BringsTheHurt

All-American
Nov 27, 2004
We haven"t had a lot to cheer about for awhile. Think it'd be pretty amazing for people to clear their calendars and make sure we crush the spring game this year. Just rock that friggin stadium and show the staff our support.

We haven"t had a lot to cheer about for awhile. Think it'd be pretty amazing for people to clear their calendars and make sure we crush the spring game this year. Just rock that friggin stadium and show the staff our support.

I think the spring game tickets will go quick this year. I know I will be ordering them as soon as they are available.

Reactions: headcard and NU_FTW
I already told the wife to make sure nothing is scheduled for the Spring game, we are going. Might take my Daughter and leave the boys with grandma, they are too young. SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

Reactions: headcard
I already told the wife to make sure nothing is scheduled for the Spring game, we are going. Might take my Daughter and leave the boys with grandma, they are too young. SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!
I will be bringing the entire family with me.:):):)

My 4 year old and 1 year old wont sit through a game very well, my daughter (7) will and she would love it!
I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a 3 yr old and a 3 1/2 month old. I want to go but we'll see. May just buy tickets when available and have GMa watch em!

Reactions: NU_FTW
I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a 3 yr old and a 3 1/2 month old. I want to go but we'll see. May just buy tickets when available and have GMa watch em!
Took my daughter to a game when she was 3 (Neb at Northwestern) two years ago, at first she thought it was to loud, then when she realized she could scream all she wanted she had a blast. Should be a good time.

ADVERTISEMENT