ADVERTISEMENT

Seems likely that Robert Anae is leaving Virginia. Very good OC.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
His offenses have set multiple school records at Virginia. Do we have a shot at getting him and half of his offensive line? He was born in Hawaii and was BYU and Arizona's OC among a few stops.

His offenses have set multiple school records at Virginia. Do we have a shot at getting him and half of his offensive line? He was born in Hawaii and was BYU and Arizona's OC among a few stops.
Pretty sure he didn't call the offense when he was at Arizona

didn't have a single 100yd rusher all year, but were fun to watch when the lefty at QB was healthy

Lips have been very sealed on this, but I think Anae is a guy who has to be at the top of our list for OC/OL.

Also, he just had 2 of his starting OL enter the transfer portal today so that may be a very good sign for us....

There's be enough smoke around Anae on twitter for a while. I think there's a few decent hires in the candidates so I just waiting and seeing.

Reactions: dinglefritz
didn't have a single 100yd rusher all year, but were fun to watch when the lefty at QB was healthy
I mean we got redwine65 saying we're going to install the power I and get the IB the ball with Davis.

No back at army has more than 600 yards, and they played about a dozen of them it seems. Two of the top three rushers are the QBs both in terms of yards ~500 and attempts 100 each.

It's pretty clear to me that we're not wholesale changing systems but incorporate concepts from other systems.

ADVERTISEMENT