ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing Advertising when you are a paid member

95b20

Walk On
Jun 29, 2004
Maybe this has been talked about before. I don't get on here very often anymore, but noticed today while watching a highlight video, ads kept popping in. I don't remember this happening before. Kind of distracting when you want to watch it. I understand putting ads in so this site can generate money, but why for members who are already paying a monthly / yearly subscription to this site? Anyone else frustrated with this?

Here you go OP, buy these for your mother, it all evens out.
swim_01.gif

Maybe this has been talked about before. I don't get on here very often anymore, but noticed today while watching a highlight video, ads kept popping in. I don't remember this happening before. Kind of distracting when you want to watch it. I understand putting ads in so this site can generate money, but why for members who are already paying a monthly / yearly subscription to this site? Anyone else frustrated with this?
Are you old enough to remember when they came out with Cable TV? It was GREAT! You paid this small amount of money, and there were NO ads.

Except now, over time they started showing ads too. So now you are paying them to market to you.

How nice. Stop subscribing.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Are you old enough to remember when they came out with Cable TV? It was GREAT! You paid this small amount of money, and there were NO ads.

Except now, over time they started showing ads too. So now you are paying them to market to you.

How nice. Stop subscribing.

Probably will stop subscribing. I've been a member since 2004. Following nebraska recruiting use to be something of interest to me, then it wasn't. I guess I just matured and realized, why the **** am I paying attention to 18 year old kids and what program they end up going to. But, to each their own.

Probably will stop subscribing. I've been a member since 2004. Following nebraska recruiting use to be something of interest to me, then it wasn't. I guess I just matured and realized, why the **** am I paying attention to 18 year old kids and what program they end up going to. But, to each their own.
I'll buy your screen name & subscription for $6.90. Then for every like I get, you owe me .019 cents in perpetuity.

Signed,
Mr. Wonderful

ADVERTISEMENT