ADVERTISEMENT

See Where NU ranks: Endowment

worldstarhusker

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2014
This was released a little over a month ago. NU is ranked 58th in the nation with $1.547 billion, which is also 11th in the B1G. There are 853 schools listed

(pdf file) http://www.nacubo.org/Documents/EndowmentFiles/2014_Endowment_Market_Values_Revised.pdf

1. Northwestern (8)
2. UM (9)
3. OSU (24)
4. PSU (27)
5. Minnesota (29)
6. Purdue (33)
7. UW (34)
8. Illinois (36)
9. MSU (39)
10. IU (44)
11. NU (58)
12. Iowa (71)
13. Maryland (95)
14. RU (100)

Others: Texas (2), Notre Dame (12), Duke (15), UCLA (53), Florida (59), OU (62), Bama (72), Oregon St (170), Creighton (188), Pelini State (275)

This post was edited on 3/2 4:51 PM by worldstarhusker

This post was edited on 3/2 4:52 PM by worldstarhusker

Re: That is quite a jump from where it was when we joined the B1G**

Where were we at before the move?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: That is quite a jump from where it was when we joined the B1G**

Thanks. Wonder how drastic the initial move was considering we are still not "full" members
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The B1G is a rich conference. Kind of surprised that Nebraska is as high as it is in the B1G.

It amazes me that The Universities of Rutgers and Maryland would both be that low nationally. RU is older than The United States of America.

UM is the closest Public Land Grant University to the Nation's capitol. I figured both would be top 40.

(deleted)

Duplicate post

This post was edited on 3/2 9:29 PM by RedCap

FWIW- Often on lists like this, the University of Nebraska encompasses all campuses, not just UNL. Not sure if this one does or not. If some one has time to clarify, I'd be interested...wisconsin often is reported as a system too.

Originally posted by cecilB:

FWIW- Often on lists like this, the University of Nebraska encompasses all campuses, not just UNL. Not sure if this one does or not. If some one has time to clarify, I'd be interested...wisconsin often is reported as a system too.
It has to be all campuses is my answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT