ADVERTISEMENT

SECOND HALF GAME THREAD***

Tanner Lee was great there. Wow.

It was stupid to sub N rb on the play before. it allows Purdue to sub a defensive player, and fortunately for Nebraska the guy hustled off when he didn't have to. All for a different rb wtf.

Bradley looked really good in the second half. Hoppes made a few great catches and the defense made a couple stops !!!

Let's celebrate the win and not worry about next season

And Lee was played very well

Reactions: dinglefritz
20 yards rushing!

In my day, you ran the ball. Not this new fangled forward-pass thing-a-ma-bob.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

FnlwAwc.gif

Well... we are about to go 3-5. We were 7-0, then 7-1 with an OT loss at this point last year. But yes, very similar.
Nah, you went on your rant after the Ohio St loss last year in which they beat us 62-3. Of course, like this year...we didn’t force a punt. Remember though...going 7-0 doesn’t matter if you are playing crap teams so I’m told.

Earlier but Bradley had 40 some. Of course if you deduct the sacks it may have been. We had a tough time running against their front 7 no doubt.

(18) yards for sacks (which is so dumb college counts sacks at rushing yards - NFL doesn’t).

Bryant was the only one who could get anything going.

Speaking of hater....you going to call for Riley’s head if we lose to NW? It’s cool if you do it....but if others do it...watch out!

We have been playing like crap. However, contrary to what you or anyone else says, Riley gets the whole year to prove himself.

I'm not going to make excuses. Even with key injuries, Riley has to make adjustments and win with what he has until he can recruit the difference makers and depth. He should have never lost to NIU. I will not defend that. We just can't have a losing season. I won't grant Riley a second mulligan. So, maybe we can agree on that.

However, If we become bowl eligible, Riley keeps his job and can attempt to hold this recruiting class together. That's just me. I will listen to your arguments to the contrary, but after the season. Riley gets the whole year.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
ADVERTISEMENT