ADVERTISEMENT

Second dose of Moderna vaccine yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I share your sentiment. Was trying to polite. I will not participate in an experiment. Pharma overlords and the fourth branch of government, clown dumbasss clique admit that the gene therapy does not limit transmission, but only reduces severe cases in those infected and vaxed. So the people shilling for everyone to get vaxed can F off - those that choose to not participate in the experiment have the freedom to accept the risk they may be more susceptible to a moderate to severe case of a virus that has a 99.99% survival rate for those younger than 60.... covid is never going away. Just vaccinate if you are vulnerable.

I am not a doctor.
what are you scared of mr. sheep? some psych meds might rid you of your demons

No sarcasm... There is still zero proof or evidence of the severity of this scamdemic. It does kill some, but not much more than 1%. Every state that has lifted the martial law has not had the problems our wisest gov. idiots have forcast. This is here forever and will morph into different strains and still be a pussy cat. If I remember correctly the stats in the country of India 1.4 billion people with their newest outbreak has a 1% hospitalization rate and a .01 % death rate.
Most people aren't getting the vaccine because they are afraid of dying from Covid. That is just standing up a strawman.

I can tell you from firsthand experience, any symptoms people are seeing from the vaccine pale in comparison to how I felt from Covid. I got the vaccine because I don't want to deal with Covid again. Even if it is a small chance of getting it a second time. It is all risk reward.

On top of it, I want to feel comfortable being around my older parents and in laws. I would feel pretty awful if I somehow gave Covid to my parents and they died. Seems like a small price to pay.

As far as the vaccine, I got my first shot went home and ran and worked out for an hour. Not much impact at all. During and after covid is was almost 45 days before I could breath well enough to really work out. Seems like a small price to pay.

I am not judging one way or the other. It really is anyone's choice. But chastising people for getting the vaccine is just silly. It's all risk reward and that line is different for everyone.

Most people aren't getting the vaccine because they are afraid of dying from Covid. That is just standing up a strawman.

I can tell you from firsthand experience, any symptoms people are seeing from the vaccine pale in comparison to how I felt from Covid. I got the vaccine because I don't want to deal with Covid again. Even if it is a small chance of getting it a second time. It is all risk reward.

On top of it, I want to feel comfortable being around my older parents and in laws. I would feel pretty awful if I somehow gave Covid to my parents and they died. Seems like a small price to pay.

As far as the vaccine, I got my first shot went home and ran and worked out for an hour. Not much impact at all. During and after covid is was almost 45 days before I could breath well enough to really work out. Seems like a small price to pay.

I am not judging one way or the other. It really is anyone's choice. But chastising people for getting the vaccine is just silly. It's all risk reward and that line is different for everyone.

I have zero interest in getting the vaccine but mad props for an adult and respectable reply. World could use more of that.

I got it for the free sticker

approved by the FDA . you can worry about the details if you wish

The mRNA jab is experimental. It's authorized by the FDA, not approved. There is a massive difference. You can't go through the needed clinical trials in a couple of months.

Adverse reactions to the jab aren't the main concern for most people opposed to the experimental covid 19 drug. The concern is that there is no mechanism to stop the production of the synthetic spike protein from the jab because it is self-replicating. The body is then constantly suppressing the spike protein because it literally is integrated into our DNA. We don't know how the body will react when an influenza virus or new covid variant comes in and overloads the immune system. So then the M1 cells responsible for killing viruses and other nasty stuff in our bodies and starts attacking not only the virus, but healthy cells all over the body. Resulting in a cytokine storm. These spike proteins appear to turn off the M2 cells that clean up an infection and reduce inflammation after the M1 cells, which kill the viruses and inflame the body, have done their job.

This case study is concerning at best.

https://insight.jci.org/articles/view/123158

The mRNA jab is experimental. It's authorized by the FDA, not approved. There is a massive difference. You can't go through the needed clinical trials in a couple of months.

Adverse reactions to the jab aren't the main concern for most people opposed to the experimental covid 19 drug. The concern is that there is no mechanism to stop the production of the synthetic spike protein from the jab because it is self-replicating. The body is then constantly suppressing the spike protein because it literally is integrated into our DNA. We don't know how the body will react when an influenza virus or new covid variant comes in and overloads the immune system. So then the M1 cells responsible for killing viruses and other nasty stuff in our bodies and starts attacking not only the virus, but healthy cells all over the body. Resulting in a cytokine storm. These spike proteins appear to turn off the M2 cells that clean up an infection and reduce inflammation after the M1 cells, which kill the viruses and inflame the body, have done their job.

False , fake news, the mRNA is NOT integrated into our DNA, it stays on the outside of cells.

I haven't seen a desire to say one way or another if it's impossible to spread COVID if you're vaccinated. Early info I'm seeing seems to suggest you're a hell of a lot less likely to be a vector for COVID if you're fully vaccinated.

I'm a vector for good drinks and fun times. Johnson County has no more mask mandate, not that you really had to follow it if you didn't want to.

There you go!. COVID is a another strain of the “flu”. Take care of your bodies and you will be fine but that is too much work for most
Another dipshit for the ignore list. We'd need to put you through 3 years of college just to get you to begin to understand the depth of how wrong you are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I wouldn't be so eager throwing those false and fake terms around so lightly. No one knows how our bodies are going to react to this.
You're the one throwing sh_t news around.

The mRNA vaccine cannot be “spread” as it neither contains the live virus, nor is it contagious. Once entering the cell and passing on instructions to make the spike protein, the mRNA is then destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
You're the one throwing sh_t news around.

The mRNA vaccine cannot be “spread” as it neither contains the live virus, nor is it contagious. Once entering the cell and passing on instructions to make the spike protein, the mRNA is then destroyed.

Yes, passing instructions to the DNA. Hence, DNA therapy. Semantics man, knock it off. It's still a concern and I think you're arguing for no reason.

your argument is both interesting and concerning but the paper you linked by chinese researchers is from early 2019 and doesn’t seem to be about mrna vaccines.

I am still light headed and have a headache since since my shot tuesday
You previously had COVID correct? I personally wouldn't have gotten the second dose of vaccine IF I had COVID previously. People who were infected with wild COVID have more serious reactions to the vaccine which doesn't surprise me. I would talk to your Dr. about it. Headaches can be one sign of blood clotting from a vaccine reaction.

You previously had COVID correct? I personally wouldn't have gotten the second dose of vaccine IF I had COVID previously. People who were infected with wild COVID have more serious reactions to the vaccine which doesn't surprise me. I would talk to your Dr. about it. Headaches can be one sign of blood clotting from a vaccine reaction.
No I never had covid my wife did that I know of. I tested when she was positive and was negative and gave blood twice and it was negative.

Should I consult with my primary care physician or family doctor on this issue?

I was thinking of visiting with Joe Rogan, reading Facebook, or speaking to the San Diego Chicken, but maybe I should just talk to my doctor?

Reactions: The_Glove_Man
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT