ADVERTISEMENT

Second dose of Moderna vaccine yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my second Pfizer/BioNTech shot last week. No side effects whatsoever except for the sore shoulder muscle at the point of the injection.......until last night that is. I’ve had this very weird tightness in my chest and my heart seems to be racing a bit. I Googled this and am finding a report now from Israel linking the Pfizer shot to myocarditis (inflammation of the heart). Great. About 1/2 the people I know are NOT getting any so-called vaccine and I was really on the fence. Hope I didn’t make the wrong choice. Scary stuff.

Reactions: kerpal_68
2nd Moderna hit me with the worst hangover I can remember. And I dang near froze to death in a 72 degree house with 4 blankets on.

Reactions: kerpal_68
I couldn't tell you the last time I felt this sick. I'm 32 and have never called in sick to a job until today. Haven't slept since 1 am freezing cold and puking when I stand up. The one time I took my temperature it was 103.2. I think every bone and muscle in my body has pain. First dose didn't have anything more than a sore arm for a couple days. They are going to have a tough time convincing me to take a booster in 6 months.
Hang in there...I NEVER get sick either, and I had a 10 hour ride, but it went away...blessings to you though....

I just had my second Pfizer/BioNTech shot last week. No side effects whatsoever except for the sore shoulder muscle at the point of the injection.......until last night that is. I’ve had this very weird tightness in my chest and my heart seems to be racing a bit. I Googled this and am finding a report now from Israel linking the Pfizer shot to myocarditis (inflammation of the heart). Great. About 1/2 the people I know are NOT getting any so-called vaccine and I was really on the fence. Hope I didn’t make the wrong choice. Scary stuff.
your risk of getting hit by lightning is much much higher than a severe adverse reaction to one of these vaccines. Your risk of getting in a car wreck is astronomically higher than a bad event from a vaccine.
You dont even pause to think about not driving or going outside.

I couldn't tell you the last time I felt this sick. I'm 32 and have never called in sick to a job until today. Haven't slept since 1 am freezing cold and puking when I stand up. The one time I took my temperature it was 103.2. I think every bone and muscle in my body has pain. First dose didn't have anything more than a sore arm for a couple days. They are going to have a tough time convincing me to take a booster in 6 months.
Same thing happened to Peter Parker. It ended well for him.

I had Pfizer. a sore arm day 1. after 24 hrs it migrated into my chest/armpit area. got dizzy, headaches, tired. general body aches, ears/throat hurt. pretty crappy, but sounds like not as bad as some. It didn't sideline me, but with young kids, you just don't get to be sick most of the time lol.

I feel bad for those who had really bad symptoms.

It's mostly gone today, not 100 percent but able to work. Maybe a headache that comes and goes but that could be from laying wrong on the couch or bed the last couple nights.

your risk of getting hit by lightning is much much higher than a severe adverse reaction to one of these vaccines. Your risk of getting in a car wreck is astronomically higher than a bad event from a vaccine.
You dont even pause to think about not driving or going outside.

Ok.. sounds like some folks on our board must have plenty of stories about being hit by lighting since it’s more common than a severe adverse reaction.

A lighting strike must of given jlb super douche troll strength.

Just trust the pharmaceutical companies. They always have your best interest as their core focus.

Prayers Sent!!

Just trust the pharmaceutical companies. They always have your best interest as their core focus.
i dont trust any company. They need regulated. Drug companies no different. But they are well aware that they prosper when patients prosper and they suffer when patients suffer. They are no less ethical than other industries. That doesn't make them infallible.

Reactions: WHCSC
I got the Pfiszer shots. Few hours after I got the 2nd one it felt like I got plunked in the arm by a good fastball. I was fine by morning.

Reactions: nudan92
I took Maderma (sp?) and had no effects at all. I am a senior citizen.

Got the J&J shot. One and done. Back was a little sore the day after, but I also mowed the lawn so who knows? Otherwise totally fine. Let’s party, bitches.

The scary thing about people is that I can never tell whether these comments are sarcastic.
No sarcasm... There is still zero proof or evidence of the severity of this scamdemic. It does kill some, but not much more than 1%. Every state that has lifted the martial law has not had the problems our wisest gov. idiots have forcast. This is here forever and will morph into different strains and still be a pussy cat. If I remember correctly the stats in the country of India 1.4 billion people with their newest outbreak has a 1% hospitalization rate and a .01 % death rate.

No sarcasm... There is still zero proof or evidence of the severity of this scamdemic. It does kill some, but not much more than 1%. Every state that has lifted the martial law has not had the problems our wisest gov. idiots have forcast. This is here forever and will morph into different strains and still be a pussy cat. If I remember correctly the stats in the country of India 1.4 billion people with their newest outbreak has a 1% hospitalization rate and a .01 % death rate.
1% is a lot of people. a LOT of people

the government had nothing to do with the vaccine. some doctors at the FDA approved it but thats it.
#paranoid
the govt doesn't give a rats ass about you or me. #NewsUpdate

Reactions: TheBeav815
Nothing technically about it. It is not approved by the FDA. My wife is in the medical field. Have nurses that were on first round of vacs. Guess what? Tested positive this week. Seems to be working great. I am glad you got your papers sheep.
I share your sentiment. Was trying to polite. I will not participate in an experiment. Pharma overlords and the fourth branch of government, clown dumbasss clique admit that the gene therapy does not limit transmission, but only reduces severe cases in those infected and vaxed. So the people shilling for everyone to get vaxed can F off - those that choose to not participate in the experiment have the freedom to accept the risk they may be more susceptible to a moderate to severe case of a virus that has a 99.99% survival rate for those younger than 60.... covid is never going away. Just vaccinate if you are vulnerable.

I am not a doctor.

I share your sentiment. Was trying to polite. I will not participate in an experiment. Pharma overlords and the fourth branch of government, clown dumbasss clique admit that the gene therapy does not limit transmission, but only reduces severe cases in those infected and vaxed. So the people shilling for everyone to get vaxed can F off - those that choose to not participate in the experiment have the freedom to accept the risk they may be more susceptible to a moderate to severe case of a virus that has a 99.99% survival rate for those younger than 60.... covid is never going away. Just vaccinate if you are vulnerable.

I am not a doctor.
There you go!. COVID is a another strain of the “flu”. Take care of your bodies and you will be fine but that is too much work for most

My wife and I the same thing with Moderna - we're both 48 but it hit us like bricks....me for 3 days, her for 5.

No issues so far. My brother on the other hand is sick as a dog after his second round. 🤷‍♂️

My wife and I the same thing with Moderna - we're both 48 but it hit us like bricks....me for 3 days, her for 5.

Seems younger people have more issues after receiving their vaccine than people over 60...

Had my second shot of Pfizer last night. Sore arm at the shot site but that’s it. My wife had hers too and also has a sore arm but that’s it.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT