ADVERTISEMENT

Seat warm

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Two weeks ago I posted that if NU keeps playing sloppy football and having bizarre coaching decisions (e.g. not using two timeouts on NW's last drive instead of just one) Scott's seat might be getting warm by the end of the year. I was pretty much flamed as being delusional, drunk, "stupid" and so forth. I'll post it again, I'm not saying "hot", but probably warm. I can tell by all the posts this afternoon/evening the natives are getting restless. Not saying Frost will get canned, but Moos might suggest some staff changes even though publicly he says he never does that.

Two weeks ago I posted that if NU keeps playing sloppy football and having bizarre coaching decisions (e.g. not using two timeouts on NW's last drive instead of just one) Scott's seat might be getting warm by the end of the year. I was pretty much flamed as being delusional, drunk, "stupid" and so forth. I'll post it again, I'm not saying "hot", but probably warm. I can tell by all the posts this afternoon/evening the natives are getting restless. Not saying Frost will get canned, but Moos might suggest some staff changes even though publicly he says he never does that.

How is Scott going to react when Moos suggests he hire a “new” playcaller and just be a head coach? Winking

Reactions: UCF-CZ
Scott is going to get an insanely wide berth. He's our guy at this point.

The Covid asterisk will not allow this season to factor in the anslysis. I rattled off 6 other realistic excuses in my thread, you're welcome to come join the discussion.

Scott is our coach. If you have a complaint lodge it with the 2150 committee.

I don't like the way things are progressing but he's here for at least 2 years after this one whether we like it or not.

If his team continues to keep playing like they have been under his regime, things will start getting a bit warm. If his team plays like this in year 4, it will become very hot. Hot to the point that year 5 might be a make or break season. As it should be.

Scott is here forever. Our best hope is football is outlawed to save embarrassment.

His seat isn’t warm but he is no notice. It’s the step before a seat gets warm. It’s a covid year and we have seemed to lose the least amount of players to covid. Clemson tonight can use covid as an excuse and we know it’s viable. We got a bye week to prepare. We have lost 7 of 8.

ADVERTISEMENT