ADVERTISEMENT

Seat backs and cup holders at memorial stadium

Sep 28, 2022
When are these coming in? Trev seems to think we will sell out changing Herbie Husker but we all want our own seats with cup holders. Like any modern stadium this is what we want. I hate sitting there with my drink under the bleacher and the person behind me has there knees in my back and peanuts shells getting in my cola.

Reactions: Anegada1
When are these coming in? Trev seems to think we will sell out changing Herbie Husker but we all want our own seats with cup holders. Like any modern stadium this is what we want. I hate sitting there with my drink under the bleacher and the person behind me has there knees in my back and peanuts shells getting in my cola.
You got a new account just to post that? Your hatred of Alberts is strange.

BruisedInsistentBighorn-size_restricted.gif

Cola? You're either 4 or 94

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerDana
It's an old stadium. I wonder if there is enough space between rows to allow for stadium seats with cup holders. Might have to tear it down and start over. Should have used that $165 million on the stadium instead of lockers

I agree with this

if there not gonna serve beer in memorial than I dont want the cup holders. they'll just take up room at that point. dont want to be banging my knees on a damn cup holder unless it can actually serve a purpose for my beer. and cant serve beer until they fix the bathroom situation, most peoples bladders can barely handle the lines as is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT