ADVERTISEMENT

season ticket questions

bleed husker red

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
I got online to see what would be available for season tickets. They were actually not too bad, but everything says new donor. There is nothing in the bill that says a donation is required, and maybe it isn't just this year.

Anyone have any info that could explain the process?

Typically I could go to every game for cheaper than season ticket prices, and probably better seats most of the time because I can't swing a big donation. That being said it would be nice to have my own seats every game.

TIA

I got online to see what would be available for season tickets. They were actually not too bad, but everything says new donor. There is nothing in the bill that says a donation is required, and maybe it isn't just this year.

Anyone have any info that could explain the process?

Typically I could go to every game for cheaper than season ticket prices, and probably better seats most of the time because I can't swing a big donation. That being said it would be nice to have my own seats every game.

TIA
As you roll your cursor over the seats it will tell you which sections have seats available and the required donation amount for that section. The price that comes up in the box when you order is just for the seats, they will send a separate invoice for the donation portion. I think that it is saying "new donor" because the existing season ticket holders have already signed up for their seats.

Yes, to what LBremser said. I read yesterday or today that if you order online, you'll be billed separately for the donation. If you order over the phone, you can pay both at once. That's what I remember happened last year. Also, in the article today or yesterday, it said that some new seats were available because they reconfigured and now some previously visitor section seats where being sold as season tickets. What I remember from looking last year is that the only seats that didn't require a donation where the highest one or two rows at the top of the north endzone.

True, same thing this year, the top couple of rows in the NS don't require a donation.

ADVERTISEMENT