ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Connery has passed away

One of my all-time favs. I wonder how many movies he actually performed in?

Bond. And, he had a nice role in Con Air, a highly underrated movie. The cast is stellar.

Hunt for Red October was his best IMO...not even close for me.

R.I.P

Best accent ever.

I was thinking about watching that movie later on today after hearing the sad news. HRO is one of those movies I always have to watch when I see it while channel surfing on TV.

“Moscow's not the worry, neither is the whole Soviet navy. I know their tactics, I have the advantage. The worry is the Americans. If we meet the right sort, then this will work. We get some... buckaroo...?" Winking

hunt_for_red_october.jpg

red_october_reaction.gif

Last edited:
Yes the Rock. Not correct for 2020 anymore. He taught that Unicorn how to be a man. "Do my best"

When I told my wife that he passed away she said, "Awe, thats too bad. He was the sexiest man I have ever seen." Geez, thanks honey. :)

The best James Bond and one of the best actors. True legend. Clint is the same age. When his time comes, that will hit me pretty hard as well. RIP, Sean.
Crazy how time flies.

Just yesterday found out that Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits is in his early 70s. A second later I thought of Tina Turner in Tommy, went to check her age and she's 80!!!!!!!! The freaking Acid Queen is 80 years old:eek::eek::eek:

ADVERTISEMENT