ADVERTISEMENT

Sean C

Whatever happened to that Brian Rosenthal dude.
3RMfcYE.gif

Hanging out with subway Jared.

Last month my then fiancé, and now wife, and I were killing time in the car on the way to Denver and listening to stuff we normally wouldn't like Paul Harvey The rest of the story, etc.....just cherry picking a bunch of stuff like that and we came across Jared's story and I had no idea how messed up that guy is. Frankly it is a miracle he wasn't busted earlier, because it sounds like a lot of people knew. Jared is also the most delusional person you'll ever hear about, narcissist times 1000 and still doesn't understand the depths of the damage he did and what a monster he is. Really odd deal that he made it as long as he did before they finally nabbed him.

Reactions: salsa red
There was rumors he also owned the Kstate online rivals website that caused a delay in his transfer of his huskers online website.

Last month my then fiancé, and now wife, and I were killing time in the car on the way to Denver and listening to stuff we normally wouldn't like Paul Harvey The rest of the story, etc.....just cherry picking a bunch of stuff like that and we came across Jared's story and I had no idea how messed up that guy is. Frankly it is a miracle he wasn't busted earlier, because it sounds like a lot of people knew. Jared is also the most delusional person you'll ever hear about, narcissist times 1000 and still doesn't understand the depths of the damage he did and what a monster he is. Really odd deal that he made it as long as he did before they finally nabbed him.
Why surprising, he seems to know the right people for his desires and they protected him and vice versa as long as he was useful

pedos need to be chemically castrated. it would be a justified punishment for the lifetime damage they do to kids.

On a side note I was reading that 30-50% of all homosexuals were victims of pedos as kids and homosexuals are disproportionately high for pedophilia.

pedos need to be chemically castrated. it would be a justified punishment for the lifetime damage they do to kids.

On a side note I was reading that 30-50% of all homosexuals were victims of pedos as kids and homosexuals are disproportionately high for pedophilia.
F chemically, cut em off with a dull rusty knife left tied up in the hot sun would be a better option

Here's to hoping Jared Fogle and Brian Rosenthal get prison justice. Both of those sick fuks deserve it.
I am sure they will , I know a guy that was captain of the guards at the Pen , he told me that that that child molesters are treated like absolute scum even by the most hardened criminal.

I am sure they will , I know a guy that was captain of the guards at the Pen , he told me that that that child molesters are treated like absolute scum even by the most hardened criminal.
Yep they'll be picking bars of soap off the shower floor for a few years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT