ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage 2 notes

Thanks, HBK4life.

I’m curious how much will Gage Stegner have opportunity’s for valuable playing time..

Reactions: HBK4life
1st team offense and no turnovers. 2nd team offense committed 4..

“It’s not a matter of if it’s when” Coach Rhule.

Still believe Dylan is our starter and leader on the offensive side of the ball.
who's the second string QB?

He’s not going to answer that question at this point. Everyone knows that.
Our press takes the typed up sheets they get for quotes and turns them into Tweets. They don't even bother to ask much anymore.

I would say a second team offense that can't score and turns the ball over 4 times in a scrimmage isn't someone you feel comfortable with. It's contradictory.

Geez, I wonder who it'll be??? 🙄
uncle-rico-small-napoleon-dynamite.gif

Reactions: RBigredMax
Hopefully get to see DK some in a couple games where we have a nice lead. I think it will be important for him to get some playing time.
We have been saying that for years now and it rarely happens. If there is a big enough lead that the DR is given some time off, then it would seem logical the bulk of that time would go to whomever is #2 which I assume is HH.

The old days when we subbed RB's and the top three would go over 100 yards each are long in the rear view mirror.

Our press takes the typed up sheets they get for quotes and turns them into Tweets. They don't even bother to ask much anymore.

I would say a second team offense that can't score and turns the ball over 4 times in a scrimmage isn't someone you feel comfortable with. It's contradictory.
He said he thought the second team turned the ball over four times but had some big plays too. He didn't seem comfortable with the second team offense. He thought the team overall was close to what he's expecting. Sounds like the offense is seeing real defense now unlike the spring game. And they are facing a pretty good one.

We have been saying that for years now and it rarely happens. If there is a big enough lead that the DR is given some time off, then it would seem logical the bulk of that time would go to whomever is #2 which I assume is HH.

The old days when we subbed RB's and the top three would go over 100 yards each are long in the rear view mirror.
I did start with “hopefully”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT