ADVERTISEMENT

Screw everyone of you who wanted Bo fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this post fully! We won 9-10 games every year with Bo, 3 Championship games in 7 years, 2 we were up at half (1 they added a second to cheat us) and one ass kicking by a team you beat during that regualr season. Rarely lost games where we had a lead or tied in the 4th quarter.

I remember when Bo was here and we lost games I was hurt, couldn't eat or sleep.....now it doesn't even bother me.

The conference was far tougher than it is now and we can't win for shit! All I kept hearing was how a MONKEY can win 8-9 games here and Bo can't coach. Well you ungrateful mf's better find your MONKEY!
We will. Now get back to your life of low standards and low expectations. The will to be mediocre makes me want to puke.

Just say it like it is. We've just hired a bunch of mediocre coaches over the last couple decades. We should have been hiring proven head coaches with records of success that span more than just a couple of years from a shitty conference.
Which of these coaches, in your estimation, have been passed over by NU. This job is a career killer with limited upside for most. Hell Campbell wouldn’t leave Iowa St to come here. For us to have to make some changes and he is clearly struggling in some areas. That said his team played very hard today, and that is a step in the right direction.

All programs fire a coach who had one losing sessin and basically wins 10 games the next year.

Fans and alumini had nothing to do with that.

The fans have ruined this program because of your hypocritical standards.
This therapy session is on the house.

Bo has moved on from you. He abused you and called you a f****** *****. He told you to f*** off. I understand you still love him, because you, as the weaker partner, endured the abuse to hang onto the relationship. But you need to let him go. He has been in two other relationships since and they have been as toxic as yours was.

Whoever followed Tom was destined to fail. If he had retired in '93 it may have been different, but the standard and expectations were too high and would not have been met by anyone. But then after Solich it got worse and people started pointing to Solich as a standard. Pelini was consistent up to a certain level, but people got used to that and started to believe his ceiling was Nebraska's floor. Oops. Now some are pointing to Pelini as a standard. The good news is that NU is now at a level where this pattern can't go on and people may start being more realistic - which might even result in the hiring and supporting of a coach who can start building based on what is possible in this era at Nebraska and laying a foundation rather than feeding into unrealistic quick fix fantasies that are doomed to disappoint.

Reactions: preshlock and z_ape
Bo is part of the reason we are where we are. On top of that he is a total ass hat 100% of the time.

If you're cool with racking up 9 wins against Akron and Southern Miss...then thinking NU is 'top tier', THAT is what's dumb. When the BIG GAMES rolled around, Bo's teams got blown out...even when he was the D-Co for Solich. Nationally. Televised. Blowouts. Go look at the scores. Wisconsin probably scored again. Then throw in the tantrums. Classy.

NU isn't good. Big deal. Get a grip and a life.

While I agree that Bo chalked up some easy wins, there was clearly separation between NU and Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern and Minnesota. And we were better than Iowa at that point, since Pelini was fired we are 7-11 under Riley against the West and 4-11 under Frost vs the West. 4 and effing 11 vs the West.

1 win in the Big Ten vs teams win a winning conference record in 3 years, one effing win.

While I agree that Bo chalked up some easy wins, there was clearly separation between NU and Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern and Minnesota. And we were better than Iowa at that point, since Pelini was fired we are 7-11 under Riley against the West and 4-11 under Frost vs the West. 4 and effing 11 vs the West.

1 win in the Big Ten vs teams win a winning conference record in 3 years, one effing win.

End of thread

This is pathetic

Im not looking for Championships just winning seasons or at least a bowl game.

These sorry ass coaches cant even do that.

What a joke ... if we aren't interested in winning championships then why play? No one give a crap about a participation trophy.

Dude...I’m just as frustrated as you. The jury is still out whether Frost will get it done but I definitely know that Pelini would never have taken us to an Elite level.

There in lies part of the Nebraska problem.

They will never be at an "Elite Level" again.
The sooner you can accept this and stick with a coach that can at least have winning seasons the better off you will be.

Just look at the BIG conference now. How many teams do you consider to be "Elite" ? It is very unlikely for Nebraska to be able to reach that level in modern times. The landscape of cfb is different now and there is much more parity in recruiting.

Constantly firing coaches for not winning the national championship is futile.

That said. Scott Frost is not getting it done and I knew he was a bad hire from the start. He is a loser. The fact that he had played at Nebraska years ago blinded you all to the limited experience of head coaching he had, the weakness of the conference he was in, and how his scheme would fit in the BIG. (Remember when he said the BIG would have to adapt to his scheme?) He was expected to be your savior though.

Unfortunately for you, you need to go another round or 2 on the coaching carousel until you get someone who can have winning seasons and then settle for that. That is better than you have now and as good as it will get for Nebraska Football for the foreseeable future.

This therapy session is on the house.

Bo has moved on from you. He abused you and called you a f****** *****. He told you to f*** off. I understand you still love him, because you, as the weaker partner, endured the abuse to hang onto the relationship. But you need to let him go. He has been in two other relationships since and they have been as toxic as yours was.
Maybe jeans and Carl were sharing hookers and crack pipes

• Haha
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT