ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Schreiber named Louisville Slugger National Player of the Week

awesome, kids a stud. His HR's are also of the line drive style which means he's just hitting hard. Nothing wind aided in his approach.

Yeah, of all the newcomers his swing was my favorite last year. I was convinced that he and alvarado needed more PT last year.

He's just got that frame/swing built for power.

Yeah, of all the newcomers his swing was my favorite last year. I was convinced that he and alvarado needed more PT last year.

From the sounds of it you can kind of tell Erstad felt the same in hindsight. Even this year he stated he will play freshman if they earn it. Waldron is a good example as guy that may not have been in the starting lineup so quickly previous years.

Am interested in your opinion of Dilday's struggles at the plate. By my eyes this kid should be hitting for good average and with pop as well.

I know DE likes him but his poor plate production is just a mystery to me.

And, Schreiber's success is satisfying to see. He came with all the requisite skills necessary and it's great that he's making good on all that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT