ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost press conference - interview

What has Scott Frost been saying?

Day, Franklin, Harbaugh have been vocal recently - nothing from Frost since the Aug 10 tantrum

do you think the suspension will be over before the first game?
I can't tell if you are being serious. Also can't tell if you are a true husker fan or just for whatever weird reason of a weird obsession over Frost.
Back to your suspension garbage. The B1G can't suspend a coach for wanting to play football. Frost broke no league by laws in doing so, which is the only reason a coach could be suspended. Call me crazy but Im guessing we haven't heard from Frost since then because his dad has been ill and he has been spending his time with his family.

Condolences to the Frost family. Losing a loved one during this COVID pandemic is not easy

I am confident in my sources as to the reason for the silence in the immediate aftermath of the Aug 10 silence.
"Source".
OHm8Q5.gif

Condolences to the Frost family. Losing a loved one during this COVID pandemic is not easy

I am confident in my sources as to the reason for the silence in the immediate aftermath of the Aug 10 silence.

and who gives a rats a$$ honestly? Your the only person I see worried about it. Now for the love of God and for everyone else on this board, take your lil stalker girl obsession for Frost away....

Better yet, take it up with your daddy Mike Riley, maybe he will let you cry on his shoulder and listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT