ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost press conference - interview

agreed, jlb321 little school girl obsession over Frost has gotten stalker like, he’s got an illness I’m afraid.🤷‍♂️

Because even Urban Meyer is saying things like this about Frost....

“Urban Meyer expressed his appreciation on Wednesday for those who kept the fight going to play over the past month when it looked like Big Ten football in the fall was not happening.

The former coach at Ohio State and Florida included Nebraska's head football coach among those who impressed him in their willingness to put themselves out front for that cause.

"I give Scott Frost credit," Meyer said during an interview on the Big Ten Network. "I understand James Franklin was very instrumental in this. When someone tells you, 'We're not going to do this,' if you in your heart believe that's not right, keep swinging. Be respectful, but keep swinging. I think it was the prototype for how to go get something changed that everyone felt was not right. So they kept swinging."

Frost even had his players showing him love....

“Frost was also singled out by the eight Husker players who on Wednesday dropped their lawsuit against the Big Ten. In announcing that decision, the Husker players added, "It is immensely important to us that Coach Frost never stopped fighting for us. Although he was not part of this lawsuit in any way, we are proud of his efforts inside the Big ten Conference to advocate for us and our team."”

What has Scott Frost been saying?

Day, Franklin, Harbaugh have been vocal recently - nothing from Frost since the Aug 10 tantrum

do you think the suspension will be over before the first game?

Why dont you go support them then..you will not be missed by anyone

he’s the only person on this planet (outside Desmond Howard and those pukes) that thinks Frost didn’t do anything but whine and cry. While everyone else (including guys like Urban Meyer) Know Frost started this push and helped get football back for the BIG 10.

Has Scott Frost had a press conference since his tantrum on Aug 10

when do you think his league suspension will be over?

The better question is, when do you get a vacation for such an obvious troll job these last several weeks? You used to couch it in a way that made it not about the troll.

That clearly has ended. You don’t hide it and make no bones about your trolling. A vacation is in order.

You're not a Husker fan. You're a fan of the pandemic. You're a fan that revels in the loss of people's daily freedom and the control of peoples daily lives by the government. The science tells me so. Don't tread on me, and GBR.

DescriptiveSerpentineAmbushbug-small.gif

You're not a Husker fan. You're a fan of the pandemic. You're a fan that revels in the loss of people's daily freedom and the control of peoples daily lives by the government. The science tells me so. Don't tread on me, and GBR.
Agreed and his daily tantrums on this board. He looks more like a fool by the day. Its pretty comical watching his meltdowns.

Day, Franklin, Harbaugh have been vocal recently - nothing from Frost since the Aug 10 tantrum

Troll. go back to Iowa

I’m sure your post was in jest however, I believe Frost is actually dealing with something more important than football at the moment. And my post is not in jest.

He has spoken plenty. Omaha world herald isnt exactly hidden.

Why do I bother.

Hows this for an answer....if you add up all the minutes that have passed since he has last held a national press conference, it would be about equal to the number of minutes you have spent thinking about him over the past month.

She's pretty damn attractive

She's about a twelve pack and very few options left at the end of the night.....then I MIGHT let her be in a position where I would only be looking at the top of her head. Only because that would be the one way to make sure she shuts the **** up and I wouldn't have to listen to her. I have got a feeling that I would even regret that. That b is straight up cray cray. You know that is one of those nut jobs you would have a hard time getting rid of.

I think he was a good contributor in the past and I've agreed with him in the past, but lately he's gone off the deep end.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
For a booty call. She would have to be quiet, however. I wonder what Boston College thinks about her New Green Deal after issuing her a degree in economics. It must have been micro economics.
She's alright. I'd support a Green New Deal if it included nuclear and other advanced energy technologies and had a good transition plan from fossil fuels rather than outright bans.

Reactions: red scowl
She's alright. I'd support a Green New Deal if it included nuclear and other advanced energy technologies.

I like nuclear energy, but Nebraska was part of a compact and they voted to dump that in Nebaraska. I'm not sure how that turned out.

There was also a study about the security of nuclear plants and it was very negative. I also believe the plant in Nebraska was shutdown for violations of safety protocols or procedures. I can't remember.

Anyways, I imagine some parts of the deal are ok, but I don't want the package.

I like nuclear energy, but Nebraska was part of a compact and they voted to dump that in Nebaraska. I'm not sure how that turned out.

There was also a study about the security of nuclear plants and it was very negative. I also believe the plant in Nebraska was shutdown for violations of safety protocols or procedures. I can't remember.

Anyways, I imagine some parts of the deal are ok, but I don't want the package.
Most of the low level nuclear waste from several states could fit inside less than a square mile area a couple miles outside of Butte, NE. The amount of controversy was way overblown for what it was.

Yeah I think one of the nuclear plants in Nebraska was shut down. Overbearing regulations can shut down anything. The same thing with studies on security issues, if you do enough studies you're eventually going to find what you're looking for.

You look really stupid and petty right now calling out where someone is when the fact is that they were saying their last goodbyes to their hero and father. You will always be known on this board for that.
And note that he doesn’t even have the common decency to man up and apologize for starting the thread during his father’s passing. Even though he didn’t know what was going on, he has had ample opportunity to come in and apologize since the news broke.

Nope. He hates Scott Frost with a passion and was probably egging his house since Scott was likely with his mom last night.

Condolences to the Frost family. Losing a loved one during this COVID pandemic is not easy

I am confident in my sources as to the reason for the silence in the immediate aftermath of the Aug 10 silence.

ADVERTISEMENT