ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost OC at ASU?

He’ll probably do fine as a coordinator. Gets some rehab for his image.
I agree. He’s been successful everywhere else. Somehow he appeared not to party his job away at UCF as the head guy. He just has some maturing to prove before another head gig, but when he has a boss holding him accountable every day, he probably behaves a lot more and works harder.

Reactions: huskerfan66
hahaha, well, given the information around here, that checks out, PHX is full of "distractions" & has great year 'round "golf" opportunities........but who would pay him? oh yea....right on

I put the odds of that happening at 75%. Hope he can make it to practices and booster meetings on time.
Since he is working for someone else, likely he will show up on time. Perhaps he's one of those who can't self manage, but does better when he is working for someone else.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
Since he is working for someone else, likely he will show up on time. Perhaps he's one of those who can't self manage, but does better when he is working for someone else.
You probably hit the nail on the head. I know a lot of bridges were probably burned with him and people in Lincoln… the guy looked like he aged 25 years in 4.5 years. I’m sure he’ll find success somewhere again in the future.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Get them on the schedule!

Imagine the pre-pubescent teen they just hired as HC trying to keep that ego in check

Frost prob sired him during his time in Eugene

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
If a sloppy, cute offense is what ASU wants, then Frost is the guy!

Hopefully ASU doesn’t serve alcohol in the booth or on the sidelines! There will be more wild calls coming from him than just onside kicks when the team has a lead!

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT