ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost is a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted that cu would win, so I didn't sip any koolaid. cu is better this year, just like they were last year. It's hard to take, and I wanted Nebraska to win just like every other Husker fan, but that's the reality right now.
“You better get us now” too much talk from a coach that is supposed to take the next step in year 2! Nothing has changed since Pelini but as well just kept him at this point. We are so unbelievably average it’s painful

Can’t even beat a first year head coach in boulder. Don’t give me any bullshit excuses Nebraska laid an egg! Fake tough guys..

He’s not a fraud. The Big 10 is a very tough conference. But if we’re being honest and objective here, Nebraska will never be an Elite team year in and year out possibly ever again. At least not anytime soon. Too many losing and mediocre seasons. Too much competition that is winning right now. Expect something like many 6-8 win seasons with a once every ten year stellar season. That is going to be as good as it gets around here.

“You better get us now” too much talk from a coach that is supposed to take the next step in year 2! Nothing has changed since Pelini but as well just kept him at this point. We are so unbelievably average it’s painful
Would you believe Nebraska is about what they should be on a historical level? What I mean is, Devaney and Osborne were stratosphere type coaches that lifted Nebraska way beyond what the program probably should have been. Before Devaney showed up, Nebraska wasn't anything special, and shortly after Osborne left, the Huskers drifted to a level of what we see, average to below average.

Until a Devaney or Osborne show up again in Lincoln, don't count on Nebraska being much more than an 7to 9 win team and at best maybe a 10-11 win team from time to time.

Legendary players seldom make legendary coaches.

He’s not a fraud. The Big 10 is a very tough conference. But if we’re being honest and objective here, Nebraska will never be an Elite team year in and year out possibly ever again. At least not anytime soon. Too many losing and mediocre seasons. Too much competition that is winning right now. Expect something like many 6-8 win seasons with a once every ten year stellar season. That is going to be as good as it gets around here.
Your logic may confuse him.

What does CU have to do with the BIG 10. If any team in our conference was smart they’re coach would just say be tougher than them and they will crumble.. again fake tough guys

True Frost can’t beat CU but that isn’t the only team we play and in the scheme of things CU doesn’t matter. How we play against the Big 10 is what matters and yes Nebraska isn’t tough enough. We haven’t been physical enough since joining the Big 10.

True Frost can’t beat CU but that isn’t the only team we play and in the scheme of things CU doesn’t matter. How we play against the Big 10 is what matters and yes Nebraska isn’t tough enough. We haven’t been physical enough since joining the Big 10.

we recruit CU heavily --- it has always been the assumption that Neb was the better program -- we proved otherwise the last 2 years

our current players, verbally committed recruits and recruits currently favoring Neb over CU hailing from Colorado are going to get served a bunch of shit sandwiches by their instate brethren. Any Colorado player that chooses Neb over Colorado is simply going to laughed at.

if you are going to preach recruiting the 500 mile or so radius it might be a good idea to actually show to recruits that you are the better program .. winning these games matter

In a year that we aren’t going to win the BIG a win over a recruiting rival can be argued is more important to the long term growth of the program than a win over a Maryland or Rutgers

Last edited:
What does CU have to do with the BIG 10. If any team in our conference was smart they’re coach would just say be tougher than them and they will crumble.. again fake tough guys
this is true.. just look at the captain on offense

on defense, we are playing well and doing what we are supposed to do within their system.. giving up some points is a given, but we are getting turnovers, sacks and interceptions, giving the offense additional attempts, which are squandered.

There’s no one I’d rather have running the program...there’s a reason every P5 team that was looking had him at the top of their wish list...it’s going to take time...when he does turn the corner, I expect you to be full Randy Quaid from Major League 2

we recruit CU heavily --- it has always been the assumption that Neb was the better program -- we proved otherwise the last 2 years

our current players, verbally committed recruits and recruits currently favoring Neb over CU hailing from Colorado are going to get served a bunch of shit sandwiches by their instate brethren. Any Colorado player that chooses Neb over Colorado is simply going to laughed at.

if you are going to preach recruiting the 500 mile or so radius it might be a good idea to actually show to recruits that you are the better program .. winning these games matter

In a year that we aren’t going to win the BIG a win over a recruiting rival can be argued is more important to the long term growth of the program than a win over a Maryland or Rutgers

The next 10 games might have some bearing on all of this, I’m sure they’ll still be played

It's going to be tough for most Husker fans tht witnessed the 90s to realize thy may not see another National Championship. Even bluebloods with a much higher recuiting pace like Ohio State went thirty something years between National Titles. Georgia hasn't won one in fourty years, Alabama went sixteen years. Michigan last won one when Nebraska did.

Look at Florida State and Tennessee, train wrecks. Penn State last won one in the 80s.

Point being is that Nebraska can and should expect to make the B1G title game every few years, but it's more difficult than ever to win a title if you don't have an elite gameday coach and recruiter.. Is Frost either of these two things?

Frost is not a fraud because he lost a game. The better team will occasionally lay an egg. It happens and that’s why you play the game.
Frost is a fraud because he implied that the new foundation would be built on character and respect. He failed once he allowed Washington to play and represent the “N” brand.

I think you are wrong. Nebraska was great when it had novel systems backed up by great talent. Frost has infused good to great young talent and both offensive and defensive systems are novel and hard to prepare for...but they are also dependent on precision and execution, much like the option. You need a certain type of player to run both systems, much like the option/ small fast defense of the 90s. We don't have the cats yet although some positions are improving. Can you imagine T.O taking over Kansas and trying to implement his option and defensive systems? How long would that have taken? At least 4 years of S&C and steroid use and a couple years of prop/juco recruiting...the nebraska model is special because it is going to be the long game. We are going to fill the stadium, Frost is going to have time, and we will suffer some disappointment before reaching the pinnacle in the future. Are a bunch of 9 win seasons worth it if we win a title in 10 years! I think so...

I think you are wrong. Nebraska was great when it had novel systems backed up by great talent. Frost has infused good to great young talent and both offensive and defensive systems are novel and hard to prepare for...but they are also dependent on precision and execution, much like the option. You need a certain type of player to run both systems, much like the option/ small fast defense of the 90s. We don't have the cats yet although some positions are improving. Can you imagine T.O taking over Kansas and trying to implement his option and defensive systems? How long would that have taken? At least 4 years of S&C and steroid use and a couple years of prop/juco recruiting...the nebraska model is special because it is going to be the long game. We are going to fill the stadium, Frost is going to have time, and we will suffer some disappointment before reaching the pinnacle in the future. Are a bunch of 9 win seasons worth it if we win a title in 10 years! I think so...

nebraska has won 9 or more games 5 of the last 7 seasons .... this narrative that Frost is taking over a Kansas or Wisconsin pre-Alvarez is pure bullshit and simply an attempt to deflect some difficult conversations regarding coaching. Our talent isn't great but many of the same programs that also recruited our current players are kicking our ass.

Colorado has had one winning season since 2006

I am becoming convinced that this staff, much like Pelini, has their own mafia and Solana is their chief of propaganda

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Would you believe Nebraska is about what they should be on a historical level? What I mean is, Devaney and Osborne were stratosphere type coaches that lifted Nebraska way beyond what the program probably should have been. Before Devaney showed up, Nebraska wasn't anything special, and shortly after Osborne left, the Huskers drifted to a level of what we see, average to below average.

Until a Devaney or Osborne show up again in Lincoln, don't count on Nebraska being much more than an 7to 9 win team and at best maybe a 10-11 win team from time to time.

Legendary players seldom make legendary coaches.

i was at south dakota state when devaney showed up. the jacks were coming off a national championship and went to lincoln thinking they could compete. i remember sdsu's coach like yesterday saying afterward: watch out for the huskers, they're really going to be good under coach devaney. he wasn't wrong. those guys don't come around very often.

Reactions: F5Tornado
Technically he had locked himself in the bathroom- per Calvin Jones

Bathroom is it now? Cause I've heard 3 other household spaces throughout the years by dipstick fans from all over.

So tell me did Scott pay the neighbor to say that he was there also separating LP and KM so it wouldn't come out that he hid while the girl got the business?

Because from what I've heard is that LP had to pay for the destruction of mailboxes instead of KM face because Scott and the neighbor got them separated.

Asking for a friend...

Bathroom is it now? Cause I've heard 3 other household spaces throughout the years by dipstick fans from all over.

So tell me did Scott pay the neighbor to say that he was there also separating LP and KM so it wouldn't come out that he hid while the girl got the business?

Because from what I've heard is that LP had to pay for the destruction of mailboxes instead of KM face because Scott and the neighbor got them separated.

Asking for a friend...
Well if you want specifics, he barricaded himself in a bathroom after LP first scaled the balcony. Then waited until Phillip's stopped trying to break down the door and heard them stop arguing. He waited and went downstairs to break it up until he had help from a neighbor. Tell your friend I said what's up!

Well if you want specifics, he barricaded himself in a bathroom after LP first scaled the balcony. Then waited until Phillip's stopped trying to break down the door and heard them stop arguing. He waited and went downstairs to break it up until he had help from a neighbor. Tell your friend I said what's up!

Did he or did he not help stop Katie McEwen possibly get assaulted?

Lost to Iowa five of the last six. That should be the benchmark.

Reactions: Catch50
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT