ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost is a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, after he locked barricaded himself in a bathroom

So God forbid your daughter, mother, or sister get in a bad way with someone the size of, and temperament of LP and one dude convinces another to help stop it even though he did whatever the previous 3 minutes then.

I got that right?

Lost to Iowa five of the last six. That should be the benchmark.

I don’t know about beating Iowa as a benchmark but ending the slides to Iowa, Northwestern, and Wisconsin would all be good things. Beating Ohio State would be the Benchmark since they are clearly the best program in the Big Team.

Reactions: Huskred01
What does CU have to do with the BIG 10. If any team in our conference was smart they’re coach would just say be tougher than them and they will crumble.. again fake tough guys

Your more than welcome to go and be a CU fan, then you won't have to worry, now will you! Problem solved! Bye!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
So God forbid your daughter, mother, or sister get in a bad way with someone the size of, and temperament of LP and one dude convinces another to help stop it even though he did whatever the previous 3 minutes then.

I got that right?
Yes correct, if my daughter was hanging out at a dudes apartment - an angry boyfriend comes in, said dude locks himself in a bathroom and leaves my daughter alone with angry boyfriend....that dude is a coward

Half of the stadium will be empty next Husker home game. The writing is on the way. We blow. It's Iowa's division now.

Yes correct, if my daughter was hanging out at a dudes apartment - an angry boyfriend comes in, said dude locks himself in a bathroom and leaves my daughter alone with angry boyfriend....that dude is a coward

I think the cowardly thing to do is to intervene in that situation. Don’t want it to escalate further. Scott was right to barricade himself in the bathroom. What if he would have gotten thrown down the stairs?

the nebraska model is special because it is going to be the long game
What?

The model will be special because it will take a long time (supposedly several years) before it becomes competitive and successful? Is that what you are trying to say? If so, this implies that the Frost model cannot be successful in the short term (presumably unsuccessful for another couple years).

Which leads me to another thought: people often overlook or fail to consider: as Frost's offensive schemes receive more exposure over an increasingly longer period of time, opponents will surely learn more about them and naturally adapt to them by adjusting their own schemes to better defend them.

The B10 is loaded with experienced and highly regarded defensive coordinators. As they adapt and adjust to Frost, the better defensive schemes will be utilized and copied. Frost will certainly install new elements to offset the defensive adjustments and the cycles of tweaks and adjustments will continue. My point here is that the novelty will wear off over time and that there is, as far as I can see, nothing about the long game which makes it "special".

Right on. Except in this case SF did pry LP off of her so I suppose your daughter gets a beating in your scenario. Which thankfully for Katie McEwen wasn't her case. SF did help her as well as her neighbor, and it did take both of them to do it.

it's year two with young kids and riley leftovers what the hell does everybody expect, we are not even close to the bama's and ou's of the world, give it a few years.

Half of the stadium will be empty next Husker home game. The writing is on the way. We blow. It's Iowa's division now.

Nice first post Troll! Io_a fan is my guess. At least wear your colors with pride instead og hiding behind fictitious name.

Technically he had locked himself in the bathroom- per Calvin Jones
Im sure you aren't this stupid and are just being a troll, but the police report as well as 2 or 3 eyewitnesses have frost in the hallway/ stairs trying to split things up. After, he then took the girl up to the room.

what an absolutely f***ing ridiculous post. Anyone with half a brain knows it's Wisconsin's division

Reactions: ssmill777
I went out on a first date last night...bout 1.5hrs into the 2hr date she mentions she's a vegetarian....by that time all I was thinking was, "I don't care if you eat dirt, I can't wait to massage your butt".

Reactions: wkato
nebraska has won 9 or more games 5 of the last 7 seasons .... this narrative that Frost is taking over a Kansas or Wisconsin pre-Alvarez is pure bullshit and simply an attempt to deflect some difficult conversations regarding coaching. Our talent isn't great but many of the same programs that also recruited our current players are kicking our ass.

Colorado has had one winning season since 2006

I am becoming convinced that this staff, much like Pelini, has their own mafia and Solana is their chief of propaganda
How is it possible that we won 9 + games - 5 times in 7 yrs when our last 4 yrs were 6-7; 9-4; 4-8; 4-8?

How is it possible that we won 9 + games - 5 times in 7 yrs when our last 4 yrs were 6-7; 9-4; 4-8; 4-8?

my post should have read - had won 9 games 5 of 7 seasons prior to Frost take over

worded poorly on my part

Reactions: ssmill777
Frost is not a fraud because he lost a game. The better team will occasionally lay an egg. It happens and that’s why you play the game.
Frost is a fraud because he implied that the new foundation would be built on character and respect. He failed once he allowed Washington to play and represent the “N” brand.
Nailed it. The fact that he's allowed that kid to stay is nearly unforgivable.

So Nick Saban is a fraud because he got absolutely dominated by Dabo in the natty last year then right?

my post should have read - had won 9 games 5 of 7 seasons prior to Frost take over

worded poorly on my part

We won at least 9 games 8 out of 10 years prior to Frost takeover. We were undefeated and rated #7 in October of 2016, less than 2 years before the Frost takeover.

He’s not a fraud. The Big 10 is a very tough conference. But if we’re being honest and objective here, Nebraska will never be an Elite team year in and year out possibly ever again. At least not anytime soon. Too many losing and mediocre seasons. Too much competition that is winning right now. Expect something like many 6-8 win seasons with a once every ten year stellar season. That is going to be as good as it gets around here.
1*-f6_uBIIf2B9eirp6AXltw.gif

Reactions: headcard
We won at least 9 games 8 out of 10 years prior to Frost takeover. We were undefeated and rated #7 in October of 2016, less than 2 years before the Frost takeover.
This post... I mean.... you can't be serious? What point are you trying to make by citing the "undefeated and rated #7" mirage of 2016? Surely you can't be saying that we were in good shape under Riley and Frost came in and ruined it all? I must be mistaken, so please enlighten me on this one.

This post... I mean.... you can't be serious? What point are you trying to make by citing the "undefeated and rated #7" mirage of 2016? Surely you can't be saying that we were in good shape under Riley and Frost came in and ruined it all? I must be mistaken, so please enlighten me on this one.

agree .. not sure of the point ... Frost is clearly the superior coach ... be patient and we will surely see that the win total for Frost in his first 3 years will greatly exceed what Riley produced .. it shouldn't even be close given how bad Riley was

Agree it was a mirage. But we then lost in overtime to Wisconsin on their field. My point is that we are going easy on Frost because he supposedly inherited a train wreck when we had 8 of 10 seasons with at least 9 wins and even Riley could get 9 wins. Maybe Frost will get 9 wins. Maybe this year (or Colorado might have gotten us from 8 to 9) but Frost is a long way from the hype around him.
Trivia for the future: How many games did it take Frost to win his first game? Answer: 7. How many road games did it take Frost to win his first road game? Answer: at least 7.
A lot of that is on Frost. He is supposed to be better.

Agree it was a mirage. But we then lost in overtime to Wisconsin on their field. My point is that we are going easy on Frost because he supposedly inherited a train wreck when we had 8 of 10 seasons with at least 9 wins and even Riley could get 9 wins. Maybe Frost will get 9 wins. Maybe this year (or Colorado might have gotten us from 8 to 9) but Frost is a long way from the hype around him.
Trivia for the future: How many games did it take Frost to win his first game? Answer: 7. How many road games did it take Frost to win his first road game? Answer: at least 7.

Scott Frost, being the superior coach, will have a far better record in his first 3 years than what Mike Riley was able to produce, including a season better than 9 wins. We aren’t paying a top 10 national salary to get Mike Riley results.

Last edited:

as I have said several times, winning 9 meaningless games of no consequence is the same as winning zero

of those 8 seasons with 9+ wins, how many times did we actually win anything?

feel-good wins aren't what this program is about.

Reactions: Hastings4Huskers
Does it feel better to be 0-6 to start and 4-8 with the same schedule when we got 9 meaningless wins? That is kind of my point. It should be almost impossible for Nebraska to win fewer than 9 games. Frost found a way last year by setting the standard with losses to Colorado and then Troy State. Hope he is not going down the same path with this year's loss to Colorado.

Does it feel better to be 0-6 to start and 4-8 with the same schedule when we got 9 meaningless wins? That is kind of my point. It should be almost impossible for Nebraska to win fewer than 9 games. Frost found a way last year by setting the standard with losses to Colorado and then Troy State. Hope he is not going down the same path with this year's loss to Colorado.

'feel better'? buddy, having no shot at hanging a banner feels like shit, whether it's 4-8 or 9-3.

what a loser mentality. feelings have nothing to do with it.

You are the one that said "feel-good wins", buddy. And your meaningless wins were against Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State and even Georgia from the supreme SEC.

You think people are going easy on Frost? Did you even read the title of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT