ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost documentary

BigNUFan51

Walk On
Nov 29, 2015
Watched John Belushi documentary on Showtime and wondered why anyone hasn’t thought of doing Scott Frost.

Hometown hero, NationalChampion, leads Huskers as a headcoach. He’s the American Dream.

I mean if there is a happy ending, meaning we’re back to being elite there will be one made. I can’t imagine very many producers lining up to do a documentary on a coach that currently has a 10-19 record.
Besides NETV yea not so much....

I mean if there is a happy ending, meaning we’re back to being elite there will be one made. I can’t imagine very many producers lining up to do a documentary on a coach that currently has a 10-19 record.

What did John Belushi win? He got a documentary. Frost is an engaging personality with a really interesting story. America would be interested.

What did John Belushi win? He got a documentary. Frost is an engaging personality with a really interesting story. America would be interested.
You're ****ing kidding right? He is not engaging, he is arrogant, and shows very little emotion. No one outside of a group of people in Nebraska would watch that unless, he flips it and wins about 10 national championships, or commits some terrible crimes.

Reactions: Rick Chick
You're ****ing kidding right? He is not engaging, he is arrogant, and shows very little emotion. No one outside of a group of people in Nebraska would watch that unless, he flips it and wins about 10 national championships, or commits some terrible crimes.

Exactly, if Frost went all Aaron Hernandez then he might be nationally relevant and people would tune in.
Until then he's stuck on the small stage, shitting himself at every opportunity.

Reactions: Rick Chick
ADVERTISEMENT