ADVERTISEMENT

Schwellenbach throwing shade, LOVE IT

Bet the B1G leadership is completely beside themselves that we made this conference look foolish. As I stated before none of the teams in this conference are even in our league. This is only the bigging of the nightmare for the B1G as now we are finally gonna do what we should've done when we 1st stepped foot in this conference and own it. It's comin as we are Nebraska, but will become tOSU of Baseball.

Reactions: donahues17
After today we are now 14-3 in away games as we've played the fewest home games out of any team in the B1G. We've had the toughest road out of any team in the conference and we still destroyed it. Too bad there wasn't a conferfence tourney as we would've won that too imo.

No games against Michigan yet. Nebraska is 13-5 against the other five picked in the top six.
3-1 against Indiana, 3-1 against tOSU, 3-2 against Iowa, Sweep of Maryland, 2-1 against Illinois

We didn't sweep Maryland.
That's right we dropped game 2, but we won all 4 pods and have 10 series wins passing the 05 squad for the most conferfence wins in a season, the 05 squad had 9

That's right we dropped game 2, but we won all 4 pods and have 10 series wins passing the 05 squad for the most conferfence wins in a season, the 05 squad had 9
I'm not sure "winning a pod" is really a thing but Nebraska only had the best record in a pod once. (There were 3, not 4.) It went 2-2 in Minneapolis--the same as Iowa and Ohio State--in March and was 3-1--as was Indiana--in Piscataway two weeks ago.

Nebraska has played 8 true series in 2021 and won 7 with one remaining. The 2005 team won 8 conference series out of 9 played.

Reactions: Hskrbsbl2020
I'm not sure "winning a pod" is really a thing but Nebraska only had the best record in a pod once. (There were 3, not 4.) It went 2-2 in Minneapolis--the same as Iowa and Ohio State--in March and was 3-1--as was Indiana--in Piscataway two weeks ago.

Nebraska has played 8 true series in 2021 and won 7 with one remaining. The 2005 team won 8 conference series out of 9 played.
The pods also counts toward series wins which we now have 10. 3-1 against Indiana series win, 3-1 tOSU series win, 3-2 Iowa Series win. Doesn't matter in pods as the overall record against the teams played are series wins regardless if parts are played in pods and teams played 4 times in the year regardless if they are split. The 05 actually won 7 of 8

Last edited:
The pods also counts toward series wins which we now have 10. 3-1 against Indiana series win, 3-1 tOSU series win, 3-2 Iowa Series win. Doesn't matter in pods as the overall record against the teams played are series wins regardless if parts are played in pods and teams played 4 times in the year regardless if they are split. The 05 actually won 7 of 8
Wyldcard, I love your enthusiasm for Nebraska baseball but your facts are, to put it kindly, less than reliable. The Big 12 played 9 conference series in 2005. Nebraska won more games than its opponents in 8 of those series.

Also, 2021 is a season unlike any other so if you want to consider going 3-1 against OSU over four games--with a break of more than two months in the middle--a series win, go ahead. But I don't think many folks will consider it a school record for series won. It's apples and oranges.

Reactions: Hskrbsbl2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT