ADVERTISEMENT

Saw on Twitter Micah Parson 5 star DE- from Pennsylvania will be in Lincoln

PennsylvaniaPride

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 4, 2002
this weekend. What are you thoughts on landing him?

He was a Penn State commit, but de-committed a couple months ago. He committed way to early and continued to take visits every where as he is a very highly recruited prospect.

Right now I think Ohio State leads, with Penn State second but you guys are getting visit so things can change. I'm sure Bama, FSU, and few other schools are in the mix as well.

I have feeling PSU will fill up at DE by the time the season starts, but Parson is a take no matter what.

At this point I'd say chances are pretty low. But once he gets on campus with some of our high profile commits who knows. Getting kids to actually visit is the hardest part. Getting them to love it once they get here is much easier.

Was this kid Why the University of Nebraska just hired a bunch of support staff from Ole Miss?

Highest rated player to commit to Nebraska in 20 -25 years? Sounds like a dream to me. Hope he makes it here and absolutely loves the atmosphere.

Hopefully Diaco can sell him about being a day one starter in our 3-4. He's going to be tough to pull from Urban/Schiano though.

Hopefully Diaco can sell him about being a day one starter in our 3-4. He's going to be tough to pull from Urban/Schiano though.

True, but we hired Diaco for a reason. He's a big time name coaching our D; he's there specifically to help us land guys like this, among other reasons.

Reactions: dockentwo
I think our shot is slim but who knows. Why can't we pull a huge shocker in the recruiting world? He would start from day 1.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Yah Clouse made it sound like Parsons is kind of a long shot. Would be ideal if we could get him back on campus this summer and again for an official.

ADVERTISEMENT