ADVERTISEMENT

Saw Adrian today

I guess, half seriously I’d ask if they were wearing masks and I suspect not if you were able to recognize them. So if members of the team are visiting random public places in Lincoln why go to the trouble previously to test/isolate? Kids will be kids.
GBR !

In news approximately as relevant as the OP, I had this dream last night:

I was a reserve QB for Nebraska and I got myself and Logan Smothers in a bunch of trouble because I left us 15 minutes to drive to practice but I forgot we were in Omaha, not Lincoln. By the time we got parked and suited up we were 90 minutes late to practice.

The first drill was the QBs holding their heads under water as long as they could and the lesson was they had to learn to control the desire to panic and realize they can wait longer than they think they can.

Another drill was us shooting 3 pointers from the elbow and I was annoying Scott because my form was horrible but I kept swishing them anyhow. I don't know what the lesson there was, something about bending your legs.

At no point did I actually throw a football. But don't worry, I confessed to Scott that it was all my fault and I should be the one punished. My punishment was double the reps on the scout team.

Is it a little embarrassing to be a grown man who never played a snap of game action in middle school, let alone college, who has actual dreams about playing for NU? Yes it is. Are they some of my favorite dreams? Yes they are. The real news here is that I've made it to QB, usually I'm just some guy who throws a block on kickoff return.

If I actually played QB my stat line would be 0-for-all-my-attempts with probably about 6 INTs and 12 sacks

In news approximately as relevant as the OP, I had this dream last night:

I was a reserve QB for Nebraska and I got myself and Logan Smothers in a bunch of trouble because I left us 15 minutes to drive to practice but I forgot we were in Omaha, not Lincoln. By the time we got parked and suited up we were 90 minutes late to practice.

The first drill was the QBs holding their heads under water as long as they could and the lesson was they had to learn to control the desire to panic and realize they can wait longer than they think they can.

Another drill was us shooting 3 pointers from the elbow and I was annoying Scott because my form was horrible but I kept swishing them anyhow. I don't know what the lesson there was, something about bending your legs.

At no point did I actually throw a football. But don't worry, I confessed to Scott that it was all my fault and I should be the one punished. My punishment was double the reps on the scout team.

Is it a little embarrassing to be a grown man who never played a snap of game action in middle school, let alone college, who has actual dreams about playing for NU? Yes it is. Are they some of my favorite dreams? Yes they are. The real news here is that I've made it to QB, usually I'm just some guy who throws a block on kickoff return.

If I actually played QB my stat line would be 0-for-all-my-attempts with probably about 6 INTs and 12 sacks

No. It's not embarrassing. Dreaming about playing for Scott Frost is awesome. I also enjoyed the story.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Outside Chipotle with I believe Jojo. He is looking jacked and fit.
2AM issue has never been lack of fitness, athleticism, or muscle. His biggest enemy is mental. Lets hope that aspect is in tip top shape or we are going to have another crap year.

Reactions: Riled Up
Seeing him right now on ESPNu VS Colorado 2018 and he looks so much smoother and quicker then than he did all of last season
Taking a lunch break and watching the part when NU inexplicably keeps snapping the ball with :15 to :20 on the play clock before punting the ball to Colorado for the winning drive. Made me lose my appetite.

Last edited:
Question is, who would be able to throw a burrito better without making a mess. Adrian or Luke?

Last edited:
Reactions: huntered
what did he order? what were the fixins? mental aspect most important. did he cut in line and did he improve his position in line while waiting?

Taking a lunch break and watching the part when NU inexplicably keeps snapping the ball with :15 to :20 on the play clock before punting the ball to Colorado for the winning drive. Made me lose my appetite.

I wonder if someone on staff could have made a suggestion to the play caller or sent in a player to remind the quarterback of the situation?

Looks like a “small” game/clock management issue...especially for a program desperate for momentum/wins. Winking

Hopefully Coach Lubick can assist in this area too.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone on staff could have made a suggestion to the play caller or sent in a player to remind the quarterback of the situation?

Looks like a “small” game/clock management issue...especially for a program desperate for momentum/wins. Winking

Hopefully Coach Lubick can assist in this area too.
What made it especially maddening was that Bunch had come in at QB at that point, so Colorado knew the plays were going to be as vanilla as can be. It's not like there was any advantage to be gained by rattling off plays more quickly that necessary.

Of course Colorado completed a bomb and only used about half the time they were given anyway. But still, if you pin CU deep with 1:20 on the clock instead of 2:20, their last drive might have gone differently. As it was, they could use the whole playbook.

Reactions: TFrazier
ADVERTISEMENT