ADVERTISEMENT

Saw a very interesting term on the Iowa free board today

Bert Lantcaster

Walk On
Mar 27, 2019
Apparently now we are being called buttpussies. Sorry don’t know how to share the webpage for that thread. It is there. I have never seen that word before so my guess is it is an Iowa thing. Hope all had a great Thanksgiving.

what-was-your-favorite-moment-this-year.295197

I really don’t give a crap about Iowa, so there crowing over beatIng one Nebraska’s worst teams since the Korean War. Bfd!!! Until Iowa beats a highly ranked Nebraska who care. They should be bitching about Kirk and sonny boy Brian and why they lost 3 games by one score each!!!! But there happy they beat a 5-7 Nebraska and winning another worthless trophy

Reactions: huskrz1
I really don’t give a crap about Iowa, so there crowing over beatIng one Nebraska’s worst teams since the Korean War. Bfd!!! Until Iowa beats a highly ranked Nebraska who care. They should be bitching about Kirk and sonny boy Brian and why they lost 3 games by one score each!!!! But there happy they beat a 5-7 Nebraska and winning another worthless trophy
Iowa 40 #16 Nebraska 10. This cheek clapping was just in 2016

That's on your team, not Iowa.

You weren't 5-7 until you lost to Iowa. Should have been more than enough motivation to win a game to extend your season. Plus, your head coach threw several players under the bus.

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
Iowa 40 #16 Nebraska 10. This cheek clapping was just in 2016
As you can see that team tanked the only win I give Iowa credit was in 1981. So go polish one of your meaningless rivalry trophy. Again your happy with Kirk, that’s fine. We will always have hire aspirations and we will get back to kicking ass.

As you can see that team tanked the only win I give Iowa credit was in 1981. So go polish one of your meaningless rivalry trophy. Again your happy with Kirk, that’s fine. We will always have hire aspirations and we will get back to kicking ass.
Lol, I don't believe you. I enjoyed watching you get your asses handed to you all season though!

Lol, I don't believe you. I enjoyed watching you get your asses handed to you all season though![/QUOTE
hopefully you enjoy jr coaching even more because it will be handed down to him. I’d rather go 4-8 5-7 Nebraska than be a Iowa fans.

Lol. Well, we just have to take our lumps right now. Part of sports is the right to gloat when you win.
We will beat those guys again soon. Then it will be our turn.
I agree. As a fan base, we need to own it. Be a little humble. Three straight losing seasons and we were not competitive in all of our games. When schools like Indiana feel disrespected if the Nebraska coach doesn't show proper deference than you know that outside of our little bubble, Nebraska football isn't considered to be much.

Side note: Who was the center from the opposing team (a mediocre program) who got all hot and bothered last year when one of our players had said we were going to beat them?

Anyway, I think that this program has too much negativity and that the fans are part of the problem.

Buttpussies? You never know what you'll see on the Iowa forum...you won't see photos of championship or Rose Bowl trophies and you'll never see a thread saying that Ferentz is out because Iowa can't beat a team with a pulse in year 21 of his tenure...but you will find all kinds of Iowa specific vernacular.

Reactions: Sinomatic
Buttpussies? You never know what you'll see on the Iowa forum...you won't see photos of championship or Rose Bowl trophies and you'll never see a thread saying that Ferentz is out because Iowa can't beat a team with a pulse in year 21 of his tenure...but you will find all kinds of Iowa specific vernacular.

Just for the record, Iowa has 2 Rose Bowl wins.

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot

They also put up banners for bowl games. I think that's precious. Laughing

They also put up banners for bowl games. I think that's precious. Laughing
Lol. I saw their truck outside the stadium with non-BCS bowl games recognized on it and I had to laugh. I've seen Nebraska's truck, aOSU's, Oklahoma's, and USC's among others....great programs don't celebrate mid-level bowl games. I get the irony in saying that seeing as Nebraska isn't going bowling for the third consecutive year, but I hope this fan base is never ready to celebrate playing in a random bowl. Deep down I feel like Iowa probably isn't happy about it either, but you can't just give them prestige, so they celebrate what they have. The "we have nothing, but we're loved" philosophy is very Iowa appropriate.

Or a picture of a national championship trophy in an iowa trophy case. We should take Carter lake away from them

There is a funny compilation of fake Nebraska press asking Frost questions.. pretty funny..

That's on your team, not Iowa.

You weren't 5-7 until you lost to Io Should have been more than enough motivation to win a game to extend your season. Plus, your head coach threw several players under the bus.
Good post and comment from u Iowa fan - so the truth but some of our husker faithful cannot accept reality that we flat out suck ass and deserve the ridicule. How does one avoid being called a pussy....show up on Saturday and lay some wood to the other team until they f’in submit. We used to do that some time ago but it has been so long I forget what exact decade that was pal. Once again - good post!

Wait, Iowa has a message board where their fans can talk about Iowa? So they are only here because they are insecure and obsessed with Nebraska? Interesting.

Reactions: tpmcg and Frozone
Buttpussy, that has to be a term they use when hanging out with their best bud after quite a few beers. Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT