ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday: Nebraska vs. Penn State (Huskers win 21-3) - Big Ten Champs!

"Hello, Lions fans, welcome to Penn State Baseball... sort of. The attendance today is 140. Most of them left after that 10 run inning the Huskers put up. Take over Monty, I'm in the bag."

Reactions: saluno22
Top 7th

Leadoff single for Schlepp and Mojo reaches on an error. Repinski flies out. Altavilla grounds out Schreiber flies out to end the inning.

Welp boys. I got company over if anyone wants to finish out these updates for the game. GBR!

Schlep with a GRAND SLAM to extend the lead to 21-0. Can they just wave the white flag now. Hagge nearly gets the back to back jack but it hits off the wall for a double. Hagge is 4-6 on the day. Rapinski with a pop out to 1st base for the 2nd out.

PSU gets up and gets thier 2nd hit of the day. Double play ends the 8th inning for the Lioness'. Sorry, didn't see the first out.

Im guessing the live stream will end immediately after the last out and wont show the celebration.

Miller walks to lead off the 9th.
Alvarado strikes out
Raburn walks
Brady Childs hits into 6-4-3 double play (who cares really, thankfully its almost over) to end the top half of the 9th.

Boy they do their senior day recognition after the game. I bet these seniors are going to be excited for that.

Nate Fischer in to pitch for the Huskers

Leadoff Walk
Fischer with a circus catch behind the mound for out #1
Hagge with a running catch in RC for out #2
Double down the RF line puts runners on 2nd and 3rd. Not sure why they didn't send him. Why not? Whats it gonna hurt?
Single through the left side scores 1 and puts runners on the corners.
Infield single scores another one and puts runners on 1st and 2nd.
Another single up the middle adds a 3rd run for the Lions
Popup to SS to end the game and send the Championship trophy to Lincoln.

CONGRATS HUSKERS

Last edited:
If anyone was wondering and not watching, not a full dogpile on the mound, but a nice little mob scene by the Huskers. Appropriate, given that PSU runs their athletic department like the mafia.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT