ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, May 22nd: Nebraska vs. Ohio State - (Huskers win 11-9)

Wow
No quit in this team at all. For anybody that says it takes x number of years to turn a program around can gtfo. Bolt has proven those people wrong. I guess for some coaches it takes that long but for the good ones it doesnt.

Reactions: k9_r and saluno22
Not going to lie. I’m still a little shocked we won that game. Love the heart and the approach by this team. So much fun. Had a horrible inning with a couple errors and ‘meh’ pitching, but our guys just kept the pressure on and forced OSU to return the favor with the pitching and fielding mistakes. Then it’s all about timely hitting 1-9. Props to Olson coming in and shutting down the 7th and 8th.

Wow
No quit in this team at all. For anybody that says it takes x number of years to turn a program around can gtfo. Bolt has proven those people wrong. I guess for some coaches it takes that long but for the good ones it doesn't.
😉 <---- me thinking about Bob Devaney

Unsung hero, Emmett Olson.

What an offensive performance against some seriously ELITE arms the last 3 innings. To put 11 on the board against the guys they threw is eye popping. And they weren't cheap hits either. I can only imagine the electricity in our dugout, has to be exhausting.

Coach Bolt in his post-game says he wasn't happy thru the first 5. Pulled the team together in the 7th, and well, we all see what happened. It's more than obvious he has established a culture. Which isn't easy to do in 1 1/5th seasons.

Want to say something about Hallmark's triple. Dagger. Absolute dagger to the heart. Took the lead off a top closer, set himself on third for an insurance run.

Total hero.

Still shocked OSU managed to piss that one down their leg 🤣🤣 Hopefully the Bucknuts are in a deep funk for another 24 hours, then rebound and beat Indiana once or twice 😬

Reactions: Can o' corn
Another thing, these lineup we send out there. All season long it's been one end of the lineup or the other end stepping up and getting the win.

Friday Hallmark and Roskam blanked, Acker and Schwelly got just one hit each. Anderson three, Matthews and Everitt two each. The middle/bottom won that game.

Today, Acker, Hallmark and Schwellenbach went 9/16. The bottom got two hits.

It's been "We got your back" all season long. I love this team.

ADVERTISEMENT