ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, February 25th Nebraska at South Alabama (Huskers win 15-3)

If the game is being carried on ESPN I probably don’t need to interject my dribble today, but let me know if you would like an occasional update. Hot and pretty humid here today.

Reactions: sklarbodds
I see Griffin Everitt isn't in the lineup. Tough start to the season, 1 for 12 at the plate.

If the game is being carried on ESPN I probably don’t need to interject my dribble today, but let me know if you would like an occasional update. Hot and pretty humid here today.
If you can catch any meals being eaten in the dugout, it would be appreciated. Winking

Happy to get the updates, it was nice reading from someone at the game

Nothing much in the top of the first. Max solid single to right was all. Going to bottom of the first no score.

Huskers take advantage of 2 errors by their third baseman and a single by Columbus in the middle of the errors to score the first run. Then a solid single up the middle by Swanson makes it 2-0.

Caron rips one just foul down the third base line then strikes out. Going to the bottom of 2 up 4-0.

USA gets a 2 out single then on a full count Jace walks the next guy. Single to center that just drops in and it’s now 4-1.

Pop up to our catcher on a sacrifice closes out the inning. Going to the top of 3 up 4-1

Anglim gets plunked with two outs then steals second. Swanson then gets on with an error by their SS. THEN WE PULL OFF A DOUBLE STEAL and score one run. Inning over going to bottom of 3 up 5-1.

One out solid single by Brice erased by failed steal attempt. Strike out by Dylan ends the top of the 4th with no damage.

One out solid single by Brice erased by failed steal attempt. Strike out by Dylan ends the top of the 4th with no damage.

One out single by USA. Nothing after that. Jace still looking strong. 5-1 good guys going to top of 5.

Questionable strike out for out two, then Anglim gets on with a throwing error by their third baseman who is having a rough day. Hard grounder to the pitcher ends the inning with us up 7-1.

Single to left, a double to deep right and a ground out to first brought in one run then another double to right makes it 7-3. Jace tiring.

Strike out ends the 5th so it’s on to the 6th up 7-3. Might be the end of the day for Jace.

Sharp grounder up the middle yields a double play and we are out of the inning up 8-3 going to the bottom of 6. I see Jace is still out there … hmmmm. He kind of looked out of gas to me last inning. Hope I am wrong.

Ground ball back to the pitcher. Tailor made double play but Brice throws it 50 feet over first. Routine ground out to short to end the inning. Brice needs to be set down … I’m sorry.

Strikeout on questionable inside pitch followed by a walk and hit by pitch puts two on and one out for Anglim.

Bad hop ground ball to second scored two making it 11-3 followed by a BOMB by Brice making it 14-3 in a laugher.

Bases loaded pop up ends the inning with the good guys up 14-3. Beautiful down here. 79 degrees and Sunny. Slight breeze, 7th inning stretch up 11 runs … yup glad I made the drive down here!

Reactions: sklarbodds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT