ADVERTISEMENT

San Juan Hills vs. Los Alamitos

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Big game tonight. Orange County #7 Los Alamitos at #10 San Juan Hills. SJH up 14-0 in first quarter. O'Brien already having a good game.

POB threw third TD pass to put SJH up 34-12 and just ran for a 3 yd TD to go up 40-12. It is right before half. Looks like SJH is pulling off the upset in convincing fashion. I doubt POB sits all second half like last week, Los Alamitos is too good.

http://www.ocvarsity.com/articles/juan-80231-san-hills.html

San Juan Hills scored touchdowns on its first three possessions and on seven of its first eight possessions.

O’Brien threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score. He completed 20 of 26 passes for 313 yards with no interceptions.

Los Alamitos coach John Barnes knows about quarterbacks, having mentored many All-County selections in his long career.

His assessment of O’Brien: “He doesn’t miss a pass. He has a great release, and he’s a big, strong guy. He wasn’t anything like that last year.”

Really excited to get this this guy on campus. Mop up duty behind TA while learning a pro-style system then 3 year starter then off to the NFL. Book it.

They have a small running back who isn't listed on recruiting sites who is starting to tear it up. His name is Suchsek and he is a junior..

I noticed he said he is showcasing his talent. Let's hope that doesn't mean he is open to other offers. We need him.

I noticed he said he is showcasing his talent. Let's hope that doesn't mean he is open to other offers. We need him.
He said "We wanted to show Orange County what we can do". I thought he meant they are a fairly newly-constructed high school whose sports teams have taken time to develop the last few years. Now they want to show they belong.

Stats through five games. 106/137 (77.4%) 1378 yds passing, 15 passing TDs, 1 pick, 301 rushing.

.http://www.ocvarsity.com/sections/players-detail/?playerID=388069&rosterID=193467&seasonID=221

1440d40526c3113a9de91d2c104116e3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT