ADVERTISEMENT

Same old

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
To date, HCMR has offered only two Nebraska High School class of 2016 players.

???

I had a great lunch today watching NCAA basketball.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TFrazier:
I had a great lunch today watching NCAA basketball.
wink.r191677.gif
I'm envious. I had a Lean Cuisine sandwich and sweet tea. I'm trying to slim back down to my playing weight of 170. I'm about 15-20 lbs. off. Anywho, how's your bracket? I faired surprisingly well, with the exception of ISU.

I am also trying to lose a few pounds so I can relate. I had a reasonable "nice" lunch today. I struggled yesterday with most of my brackets. However it is nice and sunny outside!!

I cannot due wraps at all. I got food poisoning once from a wrap that I bought in a C-store. Ever since then, total "wrap eversion"
Originally posted by St. Anger:
I had a wrap for lunch. Was relatively legit.

I am trying shed a few pounds as well. I gave up ice cream, candy, chocolate and cookies for lent. I have lost 5 pounds already. Hoping for about 5-7 more and I will be back to my desired weight.

please go back and review the in state tour of the various high school football teams that HOL did and point out the high level Div 1 players. There weren't a whole lot of players that "looked the part" in those profiles.

Originally posted by Husk10:

I cannot due wraps at all. I got food poisoning once from a wrap that I bought in a C-store. Ever since then, total "wrap eversion"
I bet your problem was more "C-Store" than "wrap".
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Husk10:

I bet your problem was more "C-Store" than "wrap".
wink.r191677.gif
Oh, without a doubt. But I'm also prone to making bad food decisions...like sushi from a c-store. same result as the wrap.

If your bracket is already shot like mine, Fantasy Island is on Universal HD. Been over 30 years since I've seen this...

Originally posted by timnsun:
If your bracket is already shot like mine, Fantasy Island is on Universal HD. Been over 30 years since I've seen this...
I actively cheer for my bracket to blow up. That's the fun of the tournament. The upsets. The "I never saw that coming" type games. The bracket predictions almost feel obligatory and certainly doesn't influence my rooting interest most of the time. Been a GREAT NCAA tournament thus far.

After 3 games yesterday, ESPN reported only 1.9% of brackets remained perfect.

After 3 games.

Originally posted by timnsun:

De plane! de plane!

Oh that was a Saturday night back in the day. Barbi Benton was quite the regualr on there!

The best part about the ones I lost yesterday, was that I had all of them losing in the second round.

Perhaps the in-state talent pool became pretty shallow when Barney finally started shooting blanks.

And if he lands them both, he can say that he was able to secure 100% of the in-state offers.

Originally posted by Catch50:

To date, HCMR has offered only two Nebraska High School class of 2016 players.

???
Ok I`ll bite. I`m familiar with the in state talent pool. Tell who exactly should have received offers that has not and why ?

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Obvious troll is obvious Randy.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I know that`s why I said I`ll bite. Sometimes the best way to out a guy is to get them to offer their solutions which rarely are forthcoming.

Talent isn't there this year. Aside from fant and bubak, I think Ben Stille (ashwood), Jacob Matthew (millard n), and manchigiah are potential offers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT