ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Huard

He must really freakin hate competition. Might as well have gone to an IVY… at least the degree is worth something

Reactions: dinglefritz
You ever been to U of Washington. Most around there are from a foreign country and many can't speak English. And in my opinion, one of the most overrated venues. Similar to Wisconsin. Pretty overrated.
Not saying UW is great, but San Luis Obispo? At least FAU would have some hot poon running around

Reactions: king_kong_
The OC at San Luis Obispo is Huard's old high school coach. That's probably why he went there. I would bet that if he has a good year there, he'll try to transfer to a bigger school.

Last edited:
Looks like another flaw in the star rating
I am sure his name helped, but he led Kennedy High School, a private Catholic high school south of Seattle (Near the airport if you have ever flown into SeaTac) to the Washington 4A Championship. 4A is the classification with the biggest schools. Washington at that level has some pretty good teams.

You ever been to U of Washington. Most around there are from a foreign country and many can't speak English. And in my opinion, one of the most overrated venues. Similar to Wisconsin. Pretty overrated.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Since I was in shipping, when I worked in Seattle I got invited by Foss Tugboat Company to go to Husky games on their Thea Foss. It is a WWII vintage minesweeper that had been converted to a luxury yacht. You board at their dock in Salmon Bay, cruise through the ship canal, Lake Union and then Montlake Cut to the docks at Husky Stadium. All the booze and great food. Husky Stadium on a sunny afternoon looking out on Lake Washington with the snowcapped Cascades in the background is awesome. There used to be a track around the football field that created separation between the field and stands, but that has been removed. Laurelhurst the neighborhood just to the east of the stadium is where rich little Billy Gates grew-up so I am pretty sure they can speak English there.

UW is awesome

Madison is also awesome

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Since I was in shipping, when I worked in Seattle I got invited by Foss Tugboat Company to go to Husky games on their Thea Foss. It is a WWII vintage minesweeper that had been converted to a luxury yacht. You board at their dock in Salmon Bay, cruise through the ship canal, Lake Union and then Montlake Cut to the docks at Husky Stadium. All the booze and great food. Husky Stadium on a sunny afternoon looking out on Lake Washington with the snowcapped Cascades in the background is awesome. There used to be a track around the football field that created separation between the field and stands, but that has been removed. Laurelhurst the neighborhood just to the east of the stadium is where rich little Billy Gates grew-up so I am pretty sure they can speak English there.
sunny?

I had Husky season tickets with by younger brother who is an U Dub alum for about 20 years. Lots of sunny football games into early October. Pretty nice scenery in the stands for those warm games as well. Quick answer. Per Wikipedia what city averages the least amount of rainfall per year between, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago and Seattle? Seattle beats Chicago by a nose. Don't get me wrong, Seattle is cloudy, but a hard rain is a rarity. It is more like a light mist. I rarely wore a rain jacket. Seattle is perfect Hoodie weather. Golf, baseball and softball games are rarely cancelled because it just doesn't rain that hard most of the time. The clouds and early sunsets in the winter because it so far north makes for some gloomy winter months. Summer, with long days can be pretty nice. Often a low layer of marine air doesn't burn off until late morning/early afternoon. Still one of the big reasons why I moved across the mountains to Eastern Washington was to get more sun. We get less than 12 inches of rainfall per year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT