ADVERTISEMENT

Sallis / Heartland Hoops Classic

Not really pertinent to this thread, but thought this was cool. From last night's game.

Yes, I’d agree losing talent like this that had committed is unfortunate...

Admit I don’t know why he changed his commitment, whether it was Hoieberg cooling off of him or he doesn’t feel comfortable with performing in Hoieberg offense..

It's possible Hoiberg cooled on him after the ACL injury...could come back to bite him. If he's good enough for KU, he's good enough to play here.

It's possible Hoiberg cooled on him after the ACL injury...could come back to bite him. If he's good enough for KU, he's good enough to play here.

Eric Bossi said Ku is in pretty good shape with Sallis right now.

Also said he doesnt think Ku is all that serious at this time with Williams.

Must be interested enough to bring him in.

Reactions: TheNewNU
This should made you feel better.

Teddy is a solid player, but Jervay put up similar numbers to him at WNCC last year....Big Ten is a huge step up in competition from JUCO.

Getting Sallis would make everyone forget about Williams, but that's a long shot. Fred is going to have to build this program with transfers like he did at ISU.

Teddy was pretty good at West Virginia though so at least there is a bit preview against legit d1 talent

Teddy is a solid player, but Jervay put up similar numbers to him at WNCC last year....Big Ten is a huge step up in competition from JUCO.

Getting Sallis would make everyone forget about Williams, but that's a long shot. Fred is going to have to build this program with transfers like he did at ISU.
Teddy has actually played Power 5 basketball before though. Jervay never did, Teddy should have an easier transition than Jervay did cause he knows the commitment it takes to play Power 5 basketball. Jervay thought he could come in and out athlete everyone like he did at JUCO and he folded like some cheap lawn furniture.

Anyone else attend the Heartland Hoops Classic in GI last Saturday? I went to watch another team and stayed to watch Sallis and MN take on IMG. I'm glad I did, it was a crazy game to appreciate that level of athlete. To say I was impressed with some of the MN kids is an understatement. I can see why Sallis is so highly ranked, he would be a big get for Fred if there's any chance it can happen. Also pretty impressed with Jasen Green, especially considering he's only a sophomore. He swatted the IMG 7'1" guy at least twice. But probably my biggest surprise was Max Murrell. Hard to explain but he plays a lot differently than he looks. You look at him and think "Brady Heiman" but he's a lot more athletic and physical than that. Too bad he's going to Stanford.
My bet is he goes to Kansas with DW.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT