ADVERTISEMENT

SAIP* Lenoir Up/Lewis Down (Gorney)

lifer56

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 3, 2005
SIAP--I honestly have no way of knowing since I can post new threads, look at premium articles and the RSS threads that follow them, but cannot go to the basic RSS home page! (I'd ask if anyone else was having this problem, but I can't see your answers. :confused: )

Anyway, after the AA game, Gorney says Lenoir was hungry, aggressive and effective every play. Lewis, meanwhile, not only didn't bring his A-game, he even forgot to bring his pads one day. (Sounds like one of my kids.)

WEST STOCK UP

Deommodore Lenoir

Athlete
4 STARS
Salesian
Los Angeles, CA
RR: 5.9
Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 180 lbs
Class: 2017

POSITION

NATIONAL

STATE

Commitment status: UNDECIDED

nsowqosgtwytxoax2jef

Lenoir had a phenomenal week at the Army All-American Bowl and proved he can stick with any wide receiver in the country. The Los Angeles Salesian standout can be physical at the line, force receivers to the sideline and compete for jump balls. Plus, Lenoir did a fantastic job of being competitive all week. One of the things I like most about Lenoir is that he has that hunger and drive to be dominant on every play, and he proved it all week at the Army game. USC, Oregon and Nebraska have emerged as the frontrunners in his recruitment. He had previously been committed to the Ducks. - Rivals.com West analyst Adam Gorney

WEST STOCK DOWN

Joseph Lewis

Wide Receiver
5 STARS
Augustus Hawkins
Los Angeles, CA
RR: 6.1
Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 197 lbs
Class: 2017

POSITION

NATIONAL
STATE
Commitment status: UNDECIDED

oxkewucivrkzgjtv4ve7

I still believe Lewis is one of the more talented wide receivers in the 2017 class, and that’s why he won't plummet down the rankings, but a drop was in order because some other receivers had much better all-star showings. Lewis was OK in practice but really didn’t dominate, and he forgot his pads on the first day when everybody seemed raring to go. The Hawkins prospect had a great senior year and has separated himself as one of the best in this class, but Lewis also needs to bring that hunger to want to dominate on every rep. - Gorney

Reactions: Husker Priapism
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News