ADVERTISEMENT

Sad

You few Husker fans realize you have been duped by some Iowa fan that 99% wouldn't claim for 14 hours !!

I tend to disagree a bit with Nebraska needing to look into the problem. I will concede the point that zero holding calls from 2015 is strange. I do not believe there is a grand conspiracy tho. I think it is strange.

I will give you that the Big Ten screwed Nebraska with their year's schedule. I just have a harder time believing that they would be able to keep a lock on a conspiracy to not call holding against the other team.
When Nebraska’s opponent get called for holding the first time I’ll start clapping. Ummm...wait. I better not do that either before they will be upset ‘lil Debbie fans. 🤣

When Nebraska’s opponent get called for holding the first time I’ll start clapping. Ummm...wait. I better not do that either before they will be upset ‘lil Debbie fans. 🤣
I would make a joke about you having the clap, but that would imply that you've had sex, which we all know isn't even close to true

Reactions: headcard
Hey Hawkeyes,
Being the second best team in Iowa doesn't mean you get to pick on Nebraska.
Love always,
Iowa State

Nebraska has won 5 National Championships, 46 Conference Championships, 3 Heisman Trophies, 54 Consensus All Americans, 26 Bowl games, and over 900 total games.

It is a very impressive resume and only a few schools can match it. As an Iowa fan, it’s a resume that I’m envious of and rational fans of most schools would be too.

However, it is very sad to see fans of this proud program complain about holding penalties, as if the refs are out to get them. I must admit as an Iowa fan searching on this board for schadenfreude, it is a satisfying sight. But, at this point, it has just gotten pathetic.

In 5 games of football, Nebraska has had 10 holding penalties as opposed to their opponents’s 0. Now normal people would look at that stat and think “boy my team needs to stop holding.” But apparently that isn’t how Nebraska fans react. They put that tin foil right on their heads and start thinking: “iTs ImPoSsIbLe FoR uS tO hAvE *TEN* mOrE pEnAlTiEs BeCaUsE *TEN* iS sUcH a HiGh NuMbEr.”

Isnt it possible that Nebraska’s miscues come down to coaching? Is it that hard to believe that coaching, rather than crooked referees are the source for Nebraska’s penalties?

And I’m not even saying Scott Frost is a bad coach. I’d like for Nebraska to fire him because apparently our teams are rivals (according to the Big Ten at least) and I think that would hurt Nebraska. But guys he isn’t perfect and penalties are clearly one of his imperfections.

The world is not out to get you. The Big Ten is not out to get you. Frankly neither are overly concerned. Put the tin foil down! Hell the Big Ten LITERALLY has an vested interest in Nebraska’s success.

In Memorial Stadium there is a sign that reads: “Through these gates pass the greatest fans in college football.” Maybe you guys should start acting like it. In the alternative, you can keep posting conspiratorial bullshit and everyone else will just keep on laughing at you. But if you pick the alternative could you please switch it up a bit? Maybe talk about the Kennedy assassination, or Biggie and Tupac, or the moon landing, or Area 51? At least make it interesting.

I have read enough of the Hawkeye board to notice that their members truly believe that the Big 10 conspires to cheat Iowa our of numerous basketball victories, going back decades apparently.

You my friend are a prime example of the definition of hypocrisy. And yes we all know you posted this just to get under people’s skin. Too bad they oblige you.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
I have read enough of the Hawkeye board to notice that their members truly believe that the Big 10 conspires to cheat Iowa our of numerous basketball victories, going back decades apparently.

You my friend are a prime example of the definition of hypocrisy. And yes we all know you posted this just to get under people’s skin. Too bad they oblige you.
I assume this is true, if only because OP has proven to possess a brain the size of a rat turd.

I am disappointed any Husker fan would know where to find the inbred board, however.

Reactions: TheVegvisir
ADVERTISEMENT