ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Leaf Arrested for Domestic Battery

Dude was on some public self righteous trip the last few years. Time to stop sniffing his own farts and stfu.

I actually thought he was going to be as good of a quarterback as Peyton Manning. Now I know why I never became a NFL GM. The man did not receive a brain to match his arm

Hes smart, just no impulse control. Drugs defeated him repeatedly, now his own basic emotions are proving to defeat him as well. I remember him blaming his NFL troubles on Mike Riley being an Idiot.

Reactions: red scowl
Being arrested and being charged are two different things. Sure he probably did something. But this is all vague tabloid stuff. He was a bust despite his issues.

We're never too old where we don't need correction. God gives it to me every day.

What is interesting to me, is somehow people think it is ok to let women use all the tools they have available to them, but for men, this is not allowed.

Reactions: Hyattea
Shit, in a lot of states if someone calls the cops for this issue, don't they have to arrest one of the people?
Thats not exactly how it works. Most calls of this nature result in a little paperwork and one of the parties leaving for the night. If and only if there is probably cause that an assault took place would somebody get arrested. When they first instituted this policy across the nation in the 90's, they started arresting women at a much higher percentage than ever before. Many agencies have adjusted said policy to account for who was the primary aggressor so somebody simply defending themselves didn't automatically go to jail.

ADVERTISEMENT