• 2015 North Carolina: 8th
  • 2015 Missouri (pre-Rutledge): t-93rd
  • 2016 Missouri: 96th
  • 2017 Missouri: t-5th
  • 2017 Auburn (pre-Rutledge): t-59th
  • 2018 Auburn: 41st
  • 2019 Auburn: t-7th

This is super impressive.

I was worried that we majorly missed by not getting Snyder, but the stats above definitely say otherwise!

I dont care if hes better than Snyder tbh... i just want better special teams than we have had.. thats my measuring stick.. is he better than Dewitt

I dont care if hes better than Snyder tbh... i just want better special teams than we have had.. thats my measuring stick.. is he better than Dewitt
images

No disrespect but our unit played like they were on autopilot, and not in a good way.
the special teams, by far in my opinion, have been the most underwhelming part of Frost's tenure. it's mostly about attention to detail and effort, neither of which seem to be a priority.

the greatest coach of all time, Bill Belichick, takes pride in his attention to special teams. Frost seems to be happy to take it or leave it, as evidenced, also in my opinion, by this 'analyst' search.

hopefully he's good. I don't put a whole lot of stock in those stats without knowing if there were additional dedicated coaches tied to the numbers (guessing in most cases there were).

sad.

Thin air performed better than Dewitt. Being better than him isn't asking much of our special teams. I would like to always shoot for a Top 20 ranking, regardless of offense, defense, or special teams.

I know our defense isn't going to rank as high, because of the pace of our offense, but I think we should still shoot for Top 20 per play yard average.

ADVERTISEMENT