ADVERTISEMENT

Ruth Bader Ginsberg died

Nothing but politics...
ask yourself “what would Harry Reid and Obama do. ..? “
Answer: with a a majority democrat majority Senate- cram a liberal in there

rebublicans have a majority and can do whatever the f they want, just like the Democrats WOULD do.... FACT
Nope they don't have the guts to do it. Democrats have been pussies for years.

Nope this is war

Russia already stated that they would help any group wanting to divide the US from within.

Now the Rus government being communists, which group do you think would solicit assistance first, and which group would get preference if both ends of the spectrum did ask for assistance at any given time?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Talking about Russia is us doing the bidding of the left ... besides ... the ACTUAL problem is ...

tenor.gif

and there is only one man on Earth strong enough to take them on

McConnell will have her seat filled before the election. That is his legacy and he will get it done. Collins, Murkowski, Grassley, Graham have all stated in the past they would not confirm a late term nominee. ALL will cave to the power of Trump with a record speed confirmation.Once the Libs riot, Barr will declare mast shall law and cancel the election. Perfect timing for Trump to flip the election.

McConnell will have her seat filled before the election. That is his legacy and he will get it done. Collins, Murkowski, Grassley, Graham have all stated in the past they would not confirm a late term nominee. ALL will cave to the power of Trump with a record speed confirmation.Once the Libs riot, Barr will declare mast shall law and cancel the election. Perfect timing for Trump to flip the election.
The only problem will be liberal Republicans like Merkowski. She's already said she would oppose confirming a justice before the election.

There's one obvious political win move here: trump nominates Merrick Garland and McConnell says we have to wait until after the election. If Trump wins and Republicans hold the senate, just table the nomination until Trumps rescinds it. If he or the republicans lose the senate, vote him in because he's more of a moderate than what we might end up with. Either way, it takes the narrative away from democrats because Trump is nominating the same guy they were mad about being denied a vote last time.

Whomever they pick won't impact normal folk like us. It might fire up voters but the bases are set in that fashion too. I'm not going to get to fired up either way. Not worth the energy

The only problem will be liberal Republicans like Merkowski. She's already said she would oppose confirming a justice before the election.
Need four to flip. NO WAY that happens. McConnell doesn’t need her but will get her votes once Trump allies pressure. Even Romney knows this is too good to pass up to rid our country of abortion and same sex marriage. Two items near and dear to our president.

Need four to flip. NO WAY that happens. McConnell doesn’t need her but will get her votes once Trump allies pressure. Even Romney knows this is too good to pass up to rid our country of abortion and same sex marriage. Two items near and dear to our president.
Abortion is certainly near Trump that's for sure. Do you really think same sex marriage is on the chopping block? Honest question. I kinda figured we had come far enough on that issue to realize that denying human rights isn't a good thing

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Kind of ironic that the left will be quoting Mitchie.
Do it. Nominate another judge. And then when the Dems have control of everything in 2021 they will nullify this by expanding the court to 10 judges as it has been previously. Why stop there? Go for 15 or 17.

RBG is amazing. However, it’s pretty idiotic she didn’t step down when she was diagnosed during Obama’s term and the Dems appoint someone for another 20+ years. Now we’re in this mess and it’s their fault. This is how it goes and the dems are too stupid to play the game. The current “Republicans” are disgusting creatures that don’t deserve to be called human but this is how the game is played.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Abortion is certainly near Trump that's for sure. Do you really think same sex marriage is on the chopping block? Honest question. I kinda figured we had come far enough on that issue to realize that denying human rights isn't a good thing

Denying human right? Trump and the evangelical base would beg to differ. There is a reason we consider him God’s chosen one.

RBG is amazing. However, it’s pretty idiotic she didn’t step down when she was diagnosed during Obama’s term and the Dems appoint someone for another 20+ years. Now we’re in this mess and it’s their fault. This is how it goes and the dems are too stupid to play the game. The current “Republicans” are disgusting creatures that don’t deserve to be called human but this is how the game is played.
They would have had a chance to nominate a left leaning but centrist judge who could have been confirmed by a Republican Senate but they wanted more than that. She thought they could take the Senate riding on HRC's coat tails. Wrong. That's what you get for reading the NY Times and watching CNN.

Denying human right? Trump and the evangelical base would beg to differ. There is a reason we consider him God’s chosen one.
Ha.. Didn't pick up on the sarcasm the first time. I get it now. If Trump (mitch) picks a woman to replace rbg I think that would be a step in the right direction

I don't think so. The issue has never been resolved. And never will be so long as denial of the facts that life, human life, progresses into the future through reproduction, primarily through a married man and woman, which has long been throughout all cultures on earth the PRIMARY and highest, most respected, and expected standard of circumstance for reproduction and for the future of mankind, keeps on going.

Same sex relationships do not lend themselves naturally at all to the functions of the body, or the future of mankind.

Now you could argue that a couple who are barren would also qualify as not lending to future human existence, but they are the exception and not the rule, and if having their bodies whole would no longer be an exception, they are physically handicapped not confused or mentally, or spiritually handicapped.

While same sex partnerships may have fully functioning bodies but have no chance at providing a future for humankind giving foundational reason for marriage in the first place....100% of the time....naturally. Unfunctioning reproduction in this case is the rule, not the exception.

And a social structure and stabilizing platform and protection of a marriage bond between parents is about the future as much as the same for the present of the two parents.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
They would have had a chance to nominate a left leaning but centrist judge who could have been confirmed by a Republican Senate but they wanted more than that. She thought they could take the Senate riding on HRC's coat tails. Wrong. That's what you get for reading the NY Times and watching CNN.

Exactly

Same sex marriage is a "human right?"

Gees man, get help.

Hetro marriage isn't even a human right.

Reactions: WHCSC
Remember how they acted during the Kavanaugh hearings. These people deserve no sympathy.

It's even more severe than that. They deserve no sympathy and they literally want to redistribute your money while they keep themselves fat and happy. It's Animal Farm over and over. While they let mobs run wild and prosecute you for protecting yourself.

I honestly don't know why everyone is so upset. This is all RBG's fault anyway. She was 87 years old. Health issues for years. If she was so worried about Trump getting to replace her why didn't she retire 5 or 6 years ago?

This notion that once a person gets into a govt role they hold the position until death, as Pelosi and Schumer and Biden seem to be trying to do, is ridiculous. It'd be nice if they succeed sooner rather than later.

Trump can clinch the election by nominating Miguel Estrada. That would clinch the Hispanic vote. Any Dems would risk losing their election opposing him. He came to America at age 17 from Honduras I think. What could the libs do????

After that partisan impeachment fiasco, the democrats in Congress deserve whatever they get from this President.

If the voters are upset that he chose a nominee this close to the election, they have the opportunity to kick him out in November. Just keep in mind - It’s actually his JOB to choose a nominee. He is supposed to do that.

Most people, I am guessing 90% of the population of America could not pick RBG out of a lineup...99% of Americans could not tell you even one thing she wrote on or supported...

Yet the fake outrage and fake sadness on social media today is sick.

First off, she lived a great full life, she accomplished things in her life that most people will never ever even come close to accomplishing. Her passing should not be some shock, she has been sick/ill for along time.

Secondly, so many people act like her passing will somehow ruin their lives. It won't.

So to the fake sad/outraged crowd, just relax.

I am a little surprised at the amount of people who are OK with Trump nominating a new SCJ. It is clearly against the rules, it's not even a gray area. It's wrong. Anyone who supports that kind of blatant disregard for the rules will forever forfeit their right to take exception to whatever rules the left ignores going forward, forever. Hillary's unsecured server and destruction of top secret emails? You can no longer hold that against the left. Sham impeachment circus? Not another word. Pack/expand the Supreme Court if the left gains contril of all 3 branches of gov't? You don't get to oppose any of that with a straight face.

Instead, Trump should use this as a reason to vote for him in because it's such an important issue voters are very concerned about and is a major reason why he was elected last time. America was terrified at who Hillary would have nominated, and they will feel the same about Biden.

I think Gowdy is rule of law guy. He's a stickler for the rules but I like him in the FBI. I think Gowdy would do a great job in replacement of Wray. IF Trump gets a 2nd term I would put Gowdy in charge of the FBI. Get rid of Wray, he's a coverup swamp guy.

I think Cruz likes politics and I think he's enjoying his senate role.

I also considered if Trump should delay an announcement until after the funeral but from what I read it will be a private service so then it doesn't really matter. Time is of the essence here and they should get the ball rolling. I don't want an even number of justices with all the calamity that's on the horizon.

ADVERTISEMENT