ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers game

I think rutgers has lost something like 18 or 19 straight B1G home games

you boys could be witnessing history!

regardless what happens against indiana, we will either be favored or just a slight underdog (<3 points)

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
If you haven't been there before, it's actually a nice place to watch a game.

Their fans were very friendly and it wasn't terrible to get in and out of. It's kind of like a bigger high school stadium in terms of feel and was also very easy to navigate during the game for bathroom or snack pit-stops.

Hope you get to enjoy a win for The Good Guys.

GBR

Hawk fan here. Yeah...go back to my own board...lol.

I was at the game at Rutgers last week and had a great time! The Blue Lot we tailgated in was right next to the "Boardwalk" where they had lots of food trucks and vendors. We tailgated with some Rutgers friends who were extremely hospitable. It was a very good time!

Hawk fan here. Yeah...go back to my own board...lol.

I was at the game at Rutgers last week and had a great time! The Blue Lot we tailgated in was right next to the "Boardwalk" where they had lots of food trucks and vendors. We tailgated with some Rutgers friends who were extremely hospitable. It was a very good time!
Good info. Thanks!

I'll be there. I'm from/live at the Jersey Shore. It's a black out game for RU. So I'm wearing white. Keep an eye out for food trucks, Rutgers is known for them. Tomorrow I'll see Husker volleyball for the first time, which is at RU. Excited!

Rutgers fans are nice,but it's NJ. So if you act like an ass, people won't hesitate to tell you to eff off.

Lurker Out

Reactions: MrsScrew
If you haven't been there before, it's actually a nice place to watch a game.

Their fans were very friendly and it wasn't terrible to get in and out of. It's kind of like a bigger high school stadium in terms of feel and was also very easy to navigate during the game for bathroom or snack pit-stops.

Hope you get to enjoy a win for The Good Guys.

GBR
Been there many times. It is a small stadium but very comfortable and nice. The fans are very friendly.

Reactions: zrob
Ha. yes. But I am retired so I have every Friday off. My daughter is a teacher and took the day off. Her husband is a huge Rutgers fan and has season tickets. Been there before. Small stadium but nice. Everything is very low key, even the tailgaiting. But the fans are great.
Enjoy. GBR

What are you guys planning to do for parking?
My son in law has season tickets and a parking spot. We will tailgate with his Rutgers buddies. My daughter is a Husker through and through and will be wearing Husker Red. I bought a new Husker hoodie just for this game. If we beat Indiana this game will have some meaning. If we lose to Indiana then there is a lot of booze at the tailgate party and I will have fun all the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT