ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers game is sold out

Is Rutgers any better than the last time we played them? Because Frosty beat them and it wasn't even that close if a game. Hoping for more of the same.

I heard coach Switzer today talking about N leaving for the B10 and what has become of the program fearing the same will happen to OU when they go to the SEC. Perhaps, it's happened early in Norman?

I heard coach Switzer today talking about N leaving for the B10 and what has become of the program fearing the same will happen to OU when they go to the SEC. Perhaps, it's happened early in Norman?

Yeah I don't buy us leaving the Big 12 led to any demise....but I do buy it is going to kill OU. OU is walking into the NFL lite, we walked into a pretty bad conference and still can't pull our heads out of our asses.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Coach Switzer is 85 now. He speaks without trepidation. I was shocked at how candid he was in dismissing their SEC move. He spent quite a lot of time talking about how great OU and N where during the 80s, and after he left how Dr. Tom dominated the 90s. Y'all would have enjoyed his reminiscing.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Rutgers considers it a sellout when just their lower tier is full. They called it a sellout when Iowa visited and the stadium didn’t look all that sold out.

Reactions: huntered
Coach Switzer is 85 now. He speaks without trepidation. I was shocked at how candid he was in dismissing their SEC move. He spent quite a lot of time talking about how great OU and N where during the 80s, and after he left how Dr. Tom dominated the 90s. Y'all would have enjoyed his reminiscing.
I see you are still obsessed. Jealously is a bitch knowing the mildcats will never reach a pinnacle of anything ever. Must suck to be you.

Is Rutgers any better than the last time we played them? Because Frosty beat them and it wasn't even that close if a game. Hoping for more of the same.
Iowa beat ‘em by 2 scores. They’re not much although your D guy says it going to be a “Big Man’s Fight”.

Pretty sure Rutgers considers it a sellout when just their lower tier is full. They called it a sellout when Iowa visited and the stadium didn’t look all that sold out.
are they that dumb? upper deck is empty and the dumb annoucers are setting there repeating they are sold out. woke i guess. lie to you about the obvious and expect you to believe it cause they repeat it.
in another note, poor old nebraska sucks

Yeah I don't buy us leaving the Big 12 led to any demise....but I do buy it is going to kill OU. OU is walking into the NFL lite, we walked into a pretty bad conference and still can't pull our heads out of our asses.
Yeah I agree , N has missed a lick since we left the Big 12.🤣

Rutgers will sellout when Penn State comes to town. Unfortunately for Rutgers the stadium will be a sea of blue and white.

I was on the husker side so I couldnt get any pics of it but one half had a huge amount of Husker fans. And the opposite endzone from the student side. When the rutgers fans left it was a Husker party

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT