ADVERTISEMENT

Rut Rohhh!

Some reasons why Wandale isnt very successful here.

1 - Starts up front. No line to give WRs time to get down field and or to get open making the QBs scramble then tuck and run or get sacked.

2 - No QB to be able to get them the ball consistently.

3 - No other talented WRs that are allowed to be on the field. We have talented WRs (well we did anyways) on the roster, they just arent walk ons and dont get as much opportunity in a Scotty offense.

4 - a very inconsistent center that can get the QB the ball in a consistent location. The QB has to worry more about where he has to receive the snap than seeing the field.

5 - a coaching staff that is way in over its head. Coaches that want to hire friends and family over credible coaches haven't had much success in Lincoln.

1 - Starts up front. No line to give WRs time to get down field and or to get open making the QBs scramble then tuck and run or get sacked.

3 - No other talented WRs that are allowed to be on the field. We have talented WRs (well we did anyways) on the roster, they just arent walk ons and dont get as much opportunity in a Scotty offense.

4 - a very inconsistent center that can get the QB the ball in a consistent location. The QB has to worry more about where he has to receive the snap than seeing the field.

5 - a coaching staff that is way in over its head. Coaches that want to hire friends and family over credible coaches haven't had much success in Lincoln.
#2 and #5 are definitely spot on.

False. He is successful here.

If he addressed every rumor on every message board about him, he’d have no free time...at all. We are an insecure group of fans. Not saying there’s nothing to this rumor, but the info will come out when it comes out.

Reactions: TheBeav815
If he addressed every rumor on every message board about him, he’d have no free time...at all. We are an insecure group of fans. Not saying there’s nothing to this rumor, but the info will come out when it comes out.
This is a little more than rumors on a message board. There is a published report stating that he is expected to transfer.

Reactions: TheBeav815
This is a little more than rumors on a message board. There is a published report stating that he is expected to transfer.

Fair enough. Point being that this thing seems to happen a lot with our perceived top players. And this isn’t the first time we’ve got worried about Wandale either.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
So he should prioritize making sure all the huskers fans know what he's doing / thinking every 1/2 hour of the day? I don't think so. Something will be said when its said. Lots of grown men hanging on by a thread.

If there unfounded rumors. Yes

Otherwise why blindly support a team as fan?

When they show no loyalty to the school..

I saw that too. I figured he must be playing defense, but maybe it meant Frost knew Wandale was gonzo.
It was an interview with Mike Schaeffer. If found it but don't know how to attach here. It was actually the kids coach that told Schaeffer that it was important to the kid because he had always had that number

I want to know when he uses the bathroom and his internet history. I want to know what he eats and what is thoughts are about the Masked Dancer. Maybe he hasn’t addressed it because it gets brought up every two weeks that maybe he is just leaving because he is sick of having to address it?

Reactions: HuskerDubby
I told you guys on this board back in October he was coming back to KY and everyone fired back at me saying no way. I’ve know this for almost 3 months now.

I told you guys on this board back in October he was coming back to KY and everyone fired back at me saying no way. I’ve know this for almost 3 months now.

giphy.gif

so hopefully this is a propellant for frost to hit the mean streets of la, and pick up a lp

that kinda back that can do it all, then gain some extra yards

"His last year" yeah no offense but he needs to show a hell of a lot more if he's supposed to be going pro at all, let alone next year.

He's good in space but that's been about it. He has a tiny catch radius and can't run through tackles.

Wherever he is next year he has a lot left to prove. It would be nice if NU could figure out how to use him without telegraphing it from miles away.

Why did my thread get moved to “wandale is out of here” and this thread did not get moved to “wandale is staying at Nebraska”? Are we trying to push the kid out of here?

So an anonymous troll on a message board posts something with zero proof and you expect... what? We're gonna agree? Sounds more like you're a loser with nothing to do but stalk a message board waiting for the opportunity to say I told you so. Get a life. For real.

"His last year" yeah no offense but he needs to show a hell of a lot more if he's supposed to be going pro at all, let alone next year.

He's good in space but that's been about it. He has a tiny catch radius and can't run through tackles.

Wherever he is next year he has a lot left to prove. It would be nice if NU could figure out how to use him without telegraphing it from miles away.

Actually he runs extremely hard. Why do you think he's our goal line and short yardage back.....lol

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT